Jehovah witness just like the ISIS...only they can't kill..but they do torture

by goingthruthemotions 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

both the JW cult religion and the ISIS religion are both the same. both extremist for there Gods...the JW 's sheeple worship the watchtower. the ISIS god is allah, but they seem to worship/kill for Muhammad.

Both are cults....the only difference is the JW's are not allowed to kill. if they could they would. but, they do destroy lives and families.

so when i see the crap on tv about the radicalist....i feel bad for the innocent. but, the JW's are just has bad!!!!!

you will hear jwzombies say...the world is getting so bad....signs are just like the bible says they are.

i got news....crap like this has been going on for centuries. long before any JWzombie was around.

they are so blind to the fact that they are part of the problem.

I HATE THIS CULT OF A RELIGION....WORSE MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTTM

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

You're wrong on one detail - they do kill. The difference is that JWs mostly kill innocent members for the crime of needing a blood transfusion. Based on that, I'd argue that ISIS is a little more rational, as they only (or at least mostly) kill appostates and non-members.

I'm right there with you on that last bit, though. I really wish I never gotten baptized into this murderous cult mascarading as a religion.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Your are correct. my bad.....and at least islam claims resposiblity. the cowards who call themselves the GB claim nothing.

GTTM

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Back when I was still in, it would never have occurred to me to compare JWs to Islamic extremists. I'd even say "you'll never see a Jehovah's Witness suicide bomber"...

...but...

...I can tell you right now, if the WTS was ever placed in charge of a country to rule it as they see fit, I guarantee that transparency and the democratic process would be virtually nonexistent, creationism would be mandated in schools, "worldy" holidays and non-approved sex acts would be criminalized, DFed people would be stripped of citizenship and/or imprisoned/ deported, and "apostates" would be sentenced to death without possibility of appeal or reprieve.

Anyone who doubts this is naive, IMO.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

OMG....What a nightmare thought. I could hardly wait till this cult falls.

Biggest mistake of my life....joining this cult.

GTTM

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Vidiot: if the WTS was ever placed in charge of a country to rule it as they see fit..."apostates" would be sentenced to death without possibility of appeal or reprieve.

In more than a dozen countries people who espouse atheism or reject the official state religion of Islam can be executed under the law, according to a recent report by the International Humanist and Ethical Union. But there is an ongoing debate about the "Islamic" way to deal with apostates.

--

Note how WT laments the fact thay JWs cannot simply murder apostates:

w52 11/15 p. 703 Questions From Readers

We are not living today among theocratic nations where such members of our fleshly family relationship could be exterminated for apostasy from God and his theocratic organization, as was possible and was ordered in the nation of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai and in the land of Palestine.

Being limited by the laws of the worldly nation in which we live and also by the laws of God through Jesus Christ, we can take action against apostates only to a certain extent, that is, consistent with both sets of laws. The law of the land and God’s law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates.

"The obligation to hate lawlessness also applies to all activity by apostates. Our attitude toward apostates should be that of David, who declared: 'Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies.' (W 7-15-92).

If JWs still believed in Jesus (questionable at this point), they may remember that he said to pray for your enemies. He also alluded to the idea that wishing someone dead was as good as being a murderer.

As far as disfellowshipping goes, is there really any real difference between being dead and a JW treating a person as if they are dead?

• Simon
    Simon

goingthruthemotions: please moderate your use of language and refrain from using expletives in every other post.

I don't think any reasonable person would ever compare the JWs with ISIS miltants. Trying to claim that to anyone will have them thinking you're a nut.

Really, find some victim of the ISIS attrocities and tell them how you too have suffered just like they have. See if anyone agrees with you.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Really, find some victim of the ISIS attrocities and tell them how you too have suffered just like they have. See if anyone agrees with you.

Good line Simon and quite true. Of course J W's and their organization are not a terrorist group in the same sense, nobody has ever been physically killed on the orders of the WTS hierarchy .

However, there have been times when I have noted a similarity , not in the conduct but their goals. They both want a "New World" , they want a world or a state where there is no other religion tolerated. Open dissent and criticism of the leaders would not be tolerated . Life could be o k as long as you were happy with the system and the worship, but woe betide you if you did not conform

. If a person chooses to rebel against God, he will not be allowed to continue living. God will remove him. What if the rebellious sinner is a hundred years old? He will die “as a mere boy” compared to having endless life. Is.65 .20

WT 004/15 p16

Whilst not being a terrorist organization, they simply await , in the confidence that Jehovah will do the dirty work at Armageddon....and wait, and wait .

• apostrate
    apostrate

I can testify that JW's most certainly DO torture. When I was about 15 years old I had to sit through a 7 Day International Assembly!!! If I had the choice of that or waterboarding.....! Let's just say, a three day assembly is torture enough!

• Violia
    Violia

Can't tell you how many times I have heard from the platform that were it not for the law of the land we would do what the jewish nation did and stone folks to death. Ah.... the good ole days. The wts is just plain creepy. They do stone people to death with words and shunning. It does result in the death of your soul and self respect and many times people do take their lives . I don't think comparing jws to Islam is so far fetched.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit