Want to hear something funny ?

by troubled mind 32 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Nice! I have Christmas lights in my window but that is about it.

• jhine
    jhine

Wow .

Jan

• laverite
    laverite

This looks gorgeous! Congrats!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thats fantastic troubled mind , he did a great job. Actually the light got brighter for him.

smiddy

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Wow well done...we still dont celibrate anything....no kids.

• talesin
    talesin

we still dont celibrate anything....no kids

Hang on, that is too sad. It's time for you to BE kids, I don't care how old you are. So, make some of your own traditions; it's a lot of fun, and you deserve it.

My first Xmas tree --- late 30s, had a ficus (weeping fig). So I cut out moons and stars from yellow, and hearts from red construction paper that I bought at the dollar store. I hung them with thead. Made a paper chain out of the same construction paper, and papered the pot that held the ficus with Xmas wrapping paper.

It was a beautiful tree, and why? I did it just for the FUN of it - had no gifts, but a lot of hope .......... enjoy the holidays, start now.

xo

tal

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Very pretty -- tell him I'm impressed!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Your husband was very creative with the display!

Congratulations!

is there any way he can post the music on the forum?

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

It's lovely! Thanks for sharing with us and making us joyful too. Tal is right, everyone, do something happy for yourself, be a kid again, and make that happy, happy spot in your heart. Our ancestors have been around for thousands and thousands of years, and they are the ones that designed this holiday to pull us out of the doldrums of the winter season, they know what we need. So please enjoy-do something-make a fruit cake? P.S. It's not about the baby Jesus!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Actually the light got brighter for him. - Smiddy

Amen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit