Want to hear something funny ?

by troubled mind 32 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My husband just won the City wide Holiday Light display for Christmas I am so proud . Just a few short years ago I was the one that put a strand of white lights around the porch railing ,and a couple of lighted deer in the yard ....that brought the Elders around real quick (after three years of silence ) At that time my husband was still holding onto the notion his faith was not bond to a cult . It didn't take long after the 'loving sheparding call' for him to see things in another light. Now he is all about Holiday lights . He has the lights in-sync with computered aided music and movement that he programs himself .

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98

O wow, CONGRATS on the personal acheivement! I applaud you for not letting the cult hold you down.

• prologos
    prologos

For a swastika, the hooked cross, the symbol of the returning sun, you need only two crossbars, why did your husband use four?

at the darkest night, let the lifght night shine!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Looks festive! Merry Xmas!

• kairos
    kairos

Candy canes?

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Looks so festive and congratulations! My husband has the Christmas spirit this year. This is our third year celebrating it but the first year we traveled and did not do lights. The second year we did the inside but didn't show the lights in the window because we were fading at the time. This year I wrote a DA letter because I did not want them breathing down my back because I decorated the front porch and the whole house. My husband hasn't turned in a letter so they could try to come after him but we could care less what they do. Enjoy your Holiday!

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks for sharing, and CONGRATS to hubby on his award! I just love, love, love, the new Xmas lights displays, and watching them on youtube with the music.

Happy for you. :))

xx

tal

(edit - I want some of what prologos is smoking! :P)

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, way to make me feel like a slacker!

We either have no xmas light or xmas lights all the way through to July.

Hey, I just don't like going up ladders.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Tell your husband he did a great job, it looks fantastic!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

He did a wonderful job!! Just beautiful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit