Teaching Anthony Morris III names of common things.

by LogCon 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

What do you expect from a wiener who talks about "human hotdogs"?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Dude apparently has a butt fetish.

I'm not criticizing this, just making an observation.

• TD
    TD

He also might have been trying to give the impression that he's less familiar with / pays less attention to women wearing yoga pants in public than he actually does.

Clearly he's noticed them and clearly it's getting under his skin.

• sir82
    sir82

He also might have been trying to give the impression that he's less familiar with / pays less attention to women wearing yoga pants in public than he actually does.

Hmmm......

He seemed to be far more familiar with "metrosexuals" who wear "tight pants" that were "designed by homosexuals" who like to "see you in tight pants"....

Just sayin'.....

• gda
    gda

Once I went to an assembly with cleavage. I was the only one there with cleavage. Apparently it really got to the speaker before the talk so he mentioned how abhorent cleavage is.

How loving of him to publicly ridicule since I was basicly new and from the world after years of faded.

He must have been sweating up a storm trying to restrain himself and his hard-on

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I hope he decides to focus on bathingwear next. "And sisters, sisters? These beach suits or whatever they call them, that you wear to the beach? Disgusting. I've asked the brothers. They don't like it. When you wear your suit to the beach, it should be a suit, brothers. And sisters? Why would you not be wearing a skirt, or better yet, a dress? Remember who you represent."

Ha, nice, BGN. You've written this very believably.

• TD
    TD
    He seemed to be far more familiar with "metrosexuals" who wear "tight pants" that were "designed by homosexuals" who like to "see you in tight pants"....

Hadn't thought about that, but now that you mention it.......

LOL

• LV101
    LV101

The ole goat needs to farmed out. He better love and promote Spanx. The sisters will look better with a little help from Spanx in those dresses they have to wear.

• Terry
    Terry

kurtbethel: Dude apparently has a butt fetish.

You know how it is--his head wants to remain close to home!

• sparky1
    sparky1

http://www.spanx.com/shop/spanx/men/cat-38-catid-tn_spx_men

CARE TO DO A LITTLE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING, TONY? SPANX AREN'T JUST FOR WOMEN YOU KNOW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit