Warwick, Class 5 Building project, Why?

by DwainBowman 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WOW!!! Didn't Boozerford say the same thing about Beth-Sarim!?!??

DD

• pontoon
    pontoon

Just for the record a commercial company is doing the bulk if not all of the concrete work---footings, foundations. They have been on site probably more than a year. About 10 cranes most likly with operators earning big bucks. Tons of equipment from United Rentals. This is a hugh project. Projects also going on at Wat Farms. They can't spend their money fast enough.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They can't spend the R&F's contributions fast enough. 😒

DD

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

The WT is doing exactly what they acused other religions of doing...building beautiful dwellings using money mostly donated for the preaching work...millions will be spent to settle lawsuits...and they will continue to take from the poor. Andre will sell his only chicken to pay for a light switch in the house of god in America...

• bobld
    bobld

Reminds me of last weeks B.S. page167 Q. for meditation,Jer 22:13-17.A king builds a grand palace with the best of materials and doesn't pay his workers.Much like the GB building their grand castle/palace with the best material with slave labour.Talk of Materialism or what.They do not imitate Jehovah's justice.Of course the JW will not see the double standard.

• runForever
    runForever

Hmm, very interesting. So when they are building other branches and kingdom halls voluntary labor is the modest thing to do and anything can

be done with holy spirit but hey we want this done right because we will be living there. In jw's should pay close attention to how this mimics

governments. You will notice that somehow by magic everything is just better closer to the capitals and then not as nice the farther away you get.

Warwick is the main capital building of jw land and the branches are like the individual states.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I would be interested in knowing if the new compound was patterned after anything in the business world and if so with its location not too far from NYC I can see it getting sold at a huge profit to some corporation not too far in the future.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "They can't spend the R&F's contributions fast enough."

Fine by me; just means they might go broke sooner rather than later.

insearchoftruth - "I would be interested in knowing if the new compound was patterned after anything in the business world..."

What few plans I've seen remind me more of a swanky college campus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit