Warwick, Class 5 Building project, Why?

by DwainBowman 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

So what is a class 5 project?

It is one done to the highest standards. Paint & drywall, fit and finish, of everything to perfection. Drywall done to the point, not even the smallest defect can be seen or felt! Painting, sanded to ultra smooth finish between coats.

No exspense will be spared! All the labor needed will be provided!

All workers are being told NOTHING BUT THE BEST WILL DO! And it will be done the way it's directed, if you can't or won't do it that way, DON'T come!

WHY you ask?

These are to be the last Earthly home's of Christ brothers, and they deserve nothing but the BEST!

This was said at the volunteer meeting, and interviews, conducted, in N TX, and Oklahoma, in the past two weekends!

Now, what was that scripture, about the son of god not having a place to rest his head?

Dwain

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

They should save money and just reserve a few rooms at the nearby No-Tell Motel. That would make more sense.

• Rip
    Rip

invest that money in helping the poor, build school and hospitals. Best Regards "christ brothers"

• prologos
    prologos

Navy Town: "no tell motel" that is funny. but

you do not understand, they are not preparing for a tryst, this is the preparing for the upcoming, rapture of the bride(class), it has to be done with more class, to have a proper, dignified transition to the even higher dazzling.

I have seen the interior of one of the wt Brooklyn hotels, and it will be hard to better that. but no doubt they will.

Your contribution Dollars, Euros, Yens, free labour at work. -----for the glory of the next century of the "Golden (wt) Age."

g=Awake! people. It is not called "Goden Age", g for nothing, --your gold.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

DwainBowman - "These are to be the last Earthly home's of Christ brothers, and they deserve nothing but the BEST!"

Gives the loyalist rank-and-file something to aspire and work towards, I suppose.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

All workers are being told NOTHING BUT THE BEST WILL DO!

Hey, when labor is free, and maybe a lot of the materials too, why not demand the very best?

WT will fetch a higher sales price when it liquidates the property in a few years (at Jehovah's direction, of course).

• Londo111
    Londo111

What fancy HQ did Jesus stay in? Or the apostles?

• bohm
    bohm

Who was it who said: religions allwayes end up building their cathedrals

• hoser
    hoser

they'd run me off the job in less than 10 minutes with my shitty work ethic guaranteed

• sir82
    sir82

Truly I tell you, they are having their reward in full.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit