TROUBLED MAN EXPOSES ELDERS CULT MENTALITY IN DOVER UK

by raymond frantz 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    TROUBLED MAN EXPOSES ELDERS CULT MENTALITY IN DOVER UK

(watch the video till the end)

Breaking in to Kingdom Halls and disturbing peaceful meetings is hardly the way to go when it comes to positive activism .Nevertheless these incidents seem to become more frequent recently as the Watchtower vehemently refuses to engage in a meaningful way with the problems of policy and doctrine that seem to trouble many Jehovah’s Witnesses .That, coupled with the ever extending ex- jehovah’s witnesses community and their harsh disfellowshiping practises is creating a new era where disturbances of that short will only become more frequent. Watch this video to the end as this man exposes the cult mentality of the elders of this congregation in Dover .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g9b0VuQkvo

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

At least two Threads, one is YOURS ! have dealt with this Bozo, why start another ?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

He's only giving apostates of JW.ORG a bad name!

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I watched his other videos but this one is the most recent.I try to highlight the problem regardless of the individual's validity as an actrivist.

• gda
    gda

I think this does absolutely nothing to wake anyone up. It's to hostile and sets up an automatic defence inside and out of a person.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

It's hard to watch this video. I truly feel the pain of this man. I can identify myself with him and so can the majority of you guys. Man, its heart breaking.

It's completely obvious this man believes in Christ and Jehovah and is all but screaming for help.

Picture this Biblical scenario:

Leon hears from the townspeople and relatives that the man they call the Christ is coming into town sometime today. He can't help but get excited so he prepares himself and then he waits. There over a hill he starts to see a large crowd of people and as the minutes go by he starts to hear the commotion of the crowd. Now the crowd is ever closer and finally he is able to see the Christ surrounded by what seems to be a wall of men. Leon acts quickly and jumps up and runs towards the center of town. There he encounters more people waiting to speak or catch a glimpse of this man they have heard wonderful things about. Leon somehow manages to only get to within 25 feet from where the procession will be walking by. The time has come and Leon is determined to speak with Jesus. Seeing Jesus being mobbed, Leon kneels down and rushes toward Jesus in a fervent attempt to reach him. Indeed he does. Then he says:

Have mercy on me my Lord! See that I'm a man who has lost his family to false teachings of the Pharisees. Please help me! The Pharisees are extreme and rigid in their interpretation of the Law. Please have mercy on me and my family my Lord! I beg of you, have mercy and save us from these hypocrites!

Being able to discern the man's sincerity, Jesus embraces him and tenderly touches Leon's head and blesses him allowing an overwhelming sense of peace and calm to come over Leon. At this, Leon rises and embraces Jesus like a Father does at which Jesus says, "Go Leon, you now have peace, you now have love, let your family now embrace you for I have made it so."

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB is like an abusive partner that drives the innocent one crazy. Then when the innocent one acts out, they point their finger and say, "See?!?! See how crazy they are!!", it's nuts. It's sad how people are abused by the WTBTS.

Im not sure that this approach is a good thing, perhaps it's inevitable??

DD

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Defeinitely this does nothing to help the cause, however, I would point out to the brother (on that video) who wanted to come up and fight with this guy and then his wife tries to stop him and he very disrespectuflly pushes her away. If anything, that should be highlighted.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I felt his pain, it's so horriable what this religion does to children.

I agree that this may not be the way for the most of us but for him it may be.

I try to not judge others for how they handle their pain, maybe because I have been judged on how I do.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

What a nutter. Apart from the idiot at the beginning showing off in front of his wife, the elders were completely respectful and calm.

Jws try to beat up man in Dover? What a load of crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit