I NEED EVERYONE'S OPINION

by StinkyPantz 14 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I appreciate everyone's thoughts. I have thought about how I felt when I realized all of the lies I had believed my whole life. At first I was very hurt and even more confused, but eventually I was grateful for the chance to know the truth. I know that my parents would be shattered by the realization that much of their life was in vain, but they are smart people. They have never been given the chance to "see". I want to give them that chance. Wouldn't the truth be better than a lie?

StinkyP

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer"

• Bang
    Bang

I'd be more concerned about the people they take their bullying ways to.

Whenever you see them try to be calm, content, serene and happy - because you have left the org. and God loves you.
    That should burn them out.
    If they talk about the way of the wtbts, just let them know that you consider it to be unacceptable tripe, you've look at it very deeply and you don't want to waste any more time on it.
    You'd prefer to preach Christ everyday and only use words now and then.

Bang

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Red Pill & Michael 13000 has given you good food for thought, slowly digest it. Remember, YOU have a life too.

Guest 77

• cabm52
    cabm52

test this is my first post

• thewiz
    thewiz

With nothing else but the WTB&TS's own literature. Just present it and walk away. Let them make up their own minds. Don't elaborate, don't say anything extra -except for extreme cases, because if you, a DF'ed person say anything beyond their print you WILLlose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit