Have you been J-SNUBBED? HOW RUDE!

by sparrowdown 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sparrowdown - "...you have to enjoy the meeting...everyone does..."

(or else).

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Vid- could you imagine the collective gasp as the entire hall goes quiet if you answered " actually, I didn't enjoy the meeting. I found it condascending and insulting."

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Convention = pep rally

public talk = talk advertised as "public" but unless you speak JW, most of the content will be lost on you.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sparrowdown - "Judicial Committee=kangaroo court, a prosecution only trial, where the prosecuting team are prosecuting attorney, jury and sentencing judge all in one."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread!

faithful witness= someone who never used their own brain or questioned anything.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Faithful slave =delusional cult leaders
  • runForever
    runForever
    field service sheet = cult activity tab-keeping for your overlords the elders.
  • cleanideas
    cleanideas

Voluntarily stepping down as a Pioneer, MS, or Elder = Everyone will judge you badly and gossip about you behind your back.

Going to Bethel = I am the most spiritual person in this congregation and God loves me more than you.

Actually arriving at Bethel = Financially destitute slave.  

Governing Body = We are God; worship us now and GIVE US MONEY!

Jesus = Not as important as the Governing Body.

Watchtower = God is physically writing all this in the magazine, believe it and obey or he will KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Field Service = Find us more slaves so we can milk all their money too!     

Regional (District) Convention = Biggest guilt trip and fear mongering of the year.  Oh, and GIVE US MONEY!

JW.ORG = OMG give people the direct web address so they won't Google "Jehovah's Witnesses" and learn the actual truth about our doomsday death cult.   

Should I go on?  I can do this all day...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"we missed you at the meeting. Is everything ok?"

Which means "WHERE WERE YOU??!" "HOW COULD YOU HAVE MISSED A MEETING YOU UNGRATEFUL WORLDLY MINDED PERSON" 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit