and Moses came down the mountain on his....DUCATI

by snare&racket 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • freddo
    freddo

Nice one Snare ...

Now a word from an old man who has on and off had bikes. I didn't sell mine for such a good cause but did sell one "to get married" and then again "to put money down on a house" and again "to pay for my wife to have a small car to take our first child about". I now have one again - non-descript Universal Japanese Motorcycle but at least I have one.

Perhaps if I had got better educated and had a career path instead of dead end jobs to put Jehovah first I might have a brand new Ducati!

But as they used to say on Hill Street Blues "Hey! Hey! Be careful out there ... "

Don't want to hear that Snare has wrapped himself round a tree.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Snare, you deserve it! 🎉 💥👍
  • Tempest in a Teacup
    Tempest in a Teacup
    Refreshing post!
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Excellent!
  • LV101
    LV101

What a success story -- on top of surviving the cult! So happy for you!

Be safe!!

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

An ex-dub bike club? It almost rhymes! I've had a 996 mono posta for a while now, set up as a hill climb and track bike with no batt and starter. Still cant get over the clutch rattle though. Other bikes a Bmw r1200rt. That ones for me and Mrs Awol!

Love the Duke. Lovely lovely noise. Have loads of fun Snare.

Shiney side up!

!

• under the radar
    under the radar
    Congratulations, Snare! Maybe not so much for getting another bike, but for persevering with your education in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles. My hat's off to you, Sir!
  • Simon
    Simon

I'm sure the bible mentions Moses coming down the hill on a Triumph.

... but congratulations on your achievement and new bike :)

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Wow Snare, You definitely EARNED this reward!!!! :)

Congratulations and continued success.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit