You have to be strong

by troubled mind 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Years ago I had a therapist try to get through to me that I am not responsible for other peoples feelings ,and I could just never comprehend what he was trying to teach me."

This is a great post. I am glad it was bumped from 9 months ago. This expression above reminds me of a quote by Oscar Wilde, "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."

I have come to the conclusion that I really don't care what others think about me. I am comfortable in my own skin. I don't need anyone's admiration. I am a good person and don't need anyone pissing on my parade.

The JW's are conditioned and thrive off of your demise. I truly believe they enjoy the gossip ("I hear they are no longer attending the Meetings/service/assemblies. They have left Jehovah." They enjoy every second of it and if they could stone you, like in Bible times, they would.

Like our wonderful Doc says on here, "the best revenge is living a happy and successful life." I love that one Doc...you're the best!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Like our wonderful Doc says on here, "the best revenge is living a happy and successful life." I love that one Doc...you're the best!

Doc (blushing)

Yes, the greatest revenge IS living a happy and successful life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit