Murder in Kingdom Hall Parking lot ...............Today

by Watchtower-Free 10 Replies latest social current

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

http://connecticut.news12.com/news/police-woman-fatally-shot-husband-after-dispute-1.9689688

Police: Woman fatally shot husband after dispute

BRIDGEPORT - Police in Bridgeport say they are investigating a deadly shooting that apparently stemmed from a domestic dispute.

The Bridgeport Police Crime Scene Unit says a homicide occurred at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, located at 245 Huntington Turnpike, at around 1:20 a.m. Sunday.

Police say 36-year-old Griselle Pizarro, of Bridgeport, fatally shot her husband, Jacob Lopez, in a pickup truck parked outside the hall after he reportedly assaulted her.

MORE: Connecticut crime coverage

After Lopez was shot, he allegedly told police, "Griselle shot me." Lopez was rushed to Bridgeport Hospital and was pronounced dead at around 6 a.m.

Friends say the two just recently got married.

Police picked up Pizarro from her residence and took her to the police department, where they say she admitted to shooting Lopez. They recovered the .40-caliber handgun that she had in her purse when Lopez allegedly began attacking her.

Authorities say Lopez had a history of domestic violence.

Pizarro is being charged with murder. Her bond has been set at $500,000.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Are either one of these people a Witness? It happened at 1:20am, so it could just be a couple from the neighborhood who pulled into the parking lot for an argument.

• blondie
    blondie

This seems to be a location chosen by these 2 people by chance. I don't think they are jws. I have read articles before that were committed in a KH location but the people were not jws.

Shooting was at 1:20 AM

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Bridgeport is a notoriously shitty area. Not surprising, and really doubt it had anything to do with JWS.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

But Jehovah did not try and direct them to another area so "no reproach" would be put on his name?

• baltar447
    baltar447

I got some error wanting to "subscribe" to the site it was on. (what a crock). Here's another link:

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-bridgeport-domestic-homicide-huntington-turnpike-20141207-story.html

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Someone send her a magazine quick!

• steve2
    steve2

Well, if you have on hand lethal means, during an altercation or assault, the chances of inflicting a mortal wound are greatly increased. Otherwise, a dreary coincidence that it occurred at the site of a kingdom hall.

• minimus
    minimus

Nothing worse than getting killed in a JW parking lot!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

It just got real in the Whole Foods Kingdom Hall parking lot...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit