THE TRUTH IS AN ILLUSION and here is the process which proves it.

by Terry 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Old light is a counterfeit patch patch on the reality of FALSE INFORMATION" - Terry

I think you are being too kind, Terry. To paraphrase Thomas Szasz,.......'there is no such thing as false information, there are only LIES.'

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The biggest lie or self created illusion by the WTS. has to be that Christ took position of his heavily throne in 1914 and is now

looking down on all mankind on to who he's going to select to survive Armageddon and who he's going to destroy.

That fear inducing assertion (illusion) was probably the strongest doctrine that built up a following around the WTS. in that they

( Leaders of the Watchtower Corporation) were guiding people to be the ones selectively saved.

The underlining problem is that the WTS. is a commercialized false prophet and the setting or dates or times on god's sacred time was

strongly admonished by Jesus himself.

By that realization all people who faithfully devoted and committed themselves to the WTS. are going to not be chosen by god and will duly

be destroyed for their indulgent disrespectful behavior.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Reminds me of the story of the old rancher who used the very same ax everyday for fifty years -- over that time he replaced the ax head twice and the handle a dozen times.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Or the one about the guy who restored a rusted old car found in a field...

He replaced the chassis, the engine, the doors, most of the roof, the electrical system, the seats, the glass etc...

So was it the same car at all, or a new one???

• Terry
    Terry

Well, I am compelled to tell an old joke.

A man marries a very lovely lady and it is now the night their Honeymoon begins! (Wink wink--nudge nudge)

The man is waiting almost patiently in the large bed. His brand new wife removes her wig and places it carefully

in the dresser drawer.

Next, she pops out her blue contact lenses and inserts the packet in the dresser drawer.

As the anxious husband watches with--at first--a spellbound interest--and gradual alarm and concern . . .

The lady pulls two foam bra stuffers out and tosses them in the drawer.

Next, she removes a very tight girdle and Spanx, inserting them in the dresser drawer.

She reaches inside her mouth and extracts her false teeth and lays them in the drawer.

Finally, her eyelashes are removed and laid in the drawer as well.

She turns and beams a bright, toothless smile at her nervous husband.

She says to him, "Are you ready for me, Darling?"

Hubby swallows hard and replies, "I guess so--but let me ask you one question, please."

She nods.

"Should I stay here in bed or jump into the dresser drawer?"

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

The truth is not an illusion, and it is not a walll, it's two games.

Watcthtower Corporation play " Table Tennis"

The faithful members play "Ping Pong"

Game one to serve :

- Watchtower corporation: " a gentle serve"

Faithful member:-" A gentle return"

Watchtowet corporatipn " A little PING PONG"

Faithful Members " Gentle replys"

Now the Watchtower Corporation, do a few lobbing serves and win a few points, but they don't smash every return, they enable the " faithful members" to think they are still in the game....

And who ever heard of anybody getting seriously hurt playing PING PONG?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit