Dateline NBC available as a QuickTime download...

by peterstride 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

Slip:

Someone posted earlier today that they had called Dateline and inquired about obtaining a copy of last nights program. (. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=28864&site=3)They were told that Dateline would not be offering video copies of last nights program due to copyright issues.

This is of course hearsay, and you're welcome to try them yourself.

CPiolo

• safe4kids
    safe4kids
    Peter (who's dissapointed now and going to bed with his tail between his legs)

Awwwww Peter it was really a nice thing for you to attempt to do. I'm sure you'll get the bugs worked out (technical as well as legal). Hope all is going well with you these days

Dana

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

Peter,

Thanks so much for trying - don't worry about it. If you get it working great, but, again, your efforts are very much appreciated no matter....

Lionel

• RR
    RR

If anyone has this file, send it to me and I will host it, Peter's been having problem downloading it. If you have cabel or dsl it should be no problem.

• peterstride
    peterstride

I was finally able to upload the file to somoeone that has a web-site that can host it and has the bandwidth for people to download from. For the URL, please contact me directly at my e-mail...

I'll get a better quality version (but larger file to download) available in a couple more days.

Cheers all,

Peter

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

I would love it if someone would put it up on Direct Connect, it is the fastest way I know to share a vedio file. Hundreds of TV run movies are on there all the time. Either an AVI file probably about 81 MB or even an MPEG at 450 MB. Then I could burn it to a VCD and watch it on my DVD player.
    Is anyone else familiar with Direct Connect?

• peterstride
    peterstride

I didn't know about Direct Connect until you mentioned it Libra...but I also noticed that it's a Windows only app...

Peter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit