"Material Objects"

by J-DUBBED 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Is this Sister's name Norma Snockers ?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Breast implants? Are you kidding me? I could take you to a few congregations I am familiar with where probably 40% of the adult women in the congregation have implants.

Now.........I might consider going back to that Congregation.

Doc

• coalize
    coalize

The breast implant is far to be a fashion in France... hopefully...

I just can't imagine a french JW's woman with breast implant... everybody will consider her like a prostitute here..

Moreover, here the guys, usually prefer a little breast than a false one...

Of course, i'm speaking about a breast implant just to have bigger breast (like the stars at TV), I don't speak about the breast implant after, for example, a breast cancer... In that chirurgical repairing case, the breast implant are very important... and nobody have the right to say something about thaht!

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

Thanks for all the input.......The big thing with these hippocrates is they say one thing and do another. They keep Christmas and Birthdays from my grandaughter(which is not her kid or a J-Dub kid) because she is not supposed to need that. However then the bitch figures she can get a boob job and that's OK. Two faced double standard pricks.

• steve2
    steve2

I just cannot fathom how any Witness woman who was thinking of breast implants would be (ahem) spiritually inclined enough to research the organization's "policies" on the topic and/ or bother to ask.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit