TV Broadcast - December 2014

by Listener 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

btt because I just got to see this broadcast....and , OH MY it is really nauseating ! .....a local dub had enthused about it and said it was sooo faith stregthening...

The bit I mean is 21 minutes into the broadcast if you run it from the link posted above.. As described by others, this is a single mother with children, supposedly in the Far East, with very little money to live on. She serves them a small bowl of food for dinner, they have no furniture to speak of. I had expected a reminder to "look after the orphans and widows" - Jas 1.26.. but no, this was for them to learn to still give from little they had , to the others in the cong. (presumably better off than them) and to contribute to The Society ....thus they experience the joy of giving!

Disgusting IMHO , rather than have a relief for the poor members (no food banks in JW.Org) it is give, give , give to the wonderful WT B & T Society !

• prologos
    prologos

can not watch that tv, but: --

Jesus too, commended a widow that gave all, --- to a bankrupt religious system, slated to be redundent in 3 years, and demolished, gone 40 years later. --so the stories go.

• MsTruthSeeker2014

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit