What's Your Favorite Perfume or Cologne?

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Eau Bey (obey)- funny!

Took me a few seconds, but then I go it.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

White Shoulders -- the original one, not the one they sell now. The one you can buy nowadays doesn't have all the essentials oils the original one had. When I wear it I always get compliments, even though I only wear a little of it. I'll feel really sad when I run out of the good stuff. It's considered a white floral -- tuberose, gardenia and flowers like that.

• LV101
    LV101

White Shoulders -- that's a beautiful fragrance I'd forgotten about! Have you contacted the company, if even possible?

It's so difficult to replace favorites.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Nina ricci - l'air du temp

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

Etoile from Fragonard :)

Summer day scent, just lovely!

• minimus
    minimus

My daughter loved Flower Bomb.

Are there any brand new scents that you like??? I'm thinking of gift giving.

• minimus
    minimus

My daughter loved Flower Bomb.

Are there any brand new scents that you like??? I'm thinking of gift giving.

• LV101
    LV101

Another good one is - now oddly enough Saks will also say (my best, friend, sales clerk at Saks - and I trust her!) says Bond No. 9, called Bond's, Madison Square Garden, is their best seller (guess Chanel's Coco/Mademoissele is the malls store's best seller (avg. all stores) but some of those stores are Nordstrom, Macy's, Dillards, etc., and not Neimans/Saks where all the latest/greatest fragrances are first launched).

Bond fragrances - they have many scents to choose from but the Madison Sq. Garden was their hitter - it's quite colorful and a piece of art - bright, shocking, pink and a bright 'pea' green cap - Eau De Parfum - comes in a decorative box with an adorable, beaded, (artsy) bracelet (matching the 'pea' green cap - or did the last several bottles I've bought for the girls in the family or when one of the nieces has a baby, etc., (mommy gift). Gals all age want it. They love it and I'd choose this one over their 2nd selling one - can't think of the name but it comes in a lavender/purple-ish container (they're all in the same shaped containers) and is nice. Seems my husband liked that one, too, but month after month the Madison Sq. Garden was/is the hitter.

• LV101
    LV101

Bond No. 9 - another No. 9 (lavender/purpleish bottle) is called, "The Scent of Peace." This may have been the one launched after 9-11 (not sure). Actually, they are called NYC - Bond No. 9, NY NY. This NYC/Bond also have mens' colognes - I think they are the company that makes the one called, "Wall Street." If you buy a bottle they're usually generous with a sample or two - or at least ask since they're great for travel and from what I've been told the stores have really cut back with samples.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I have one called "Daisy" from Marc Jacobs. It's a light fragrance, lovely but barely there. I like it for when I'll be in a group of people, so no one is overwhelmed by it. White Shoulders is my favorite of all time, but it's a little more powerful than Daisy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit