Wasn't a letter about the NGO situation read at the Hall?

by Apognophos 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

As Island Man pointed out, whether or not a letter was read to the cong. in general was wholly dependent on if this became an issue in the cong. If a cong. didn't know about it, and the BOE didn't write to Brooklyn asking questions, WT wasn't volunteering anything.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As embarrassing of a situation the WTS. created for itself by becoming NGO United Nation member, does any intelligent person

think the WTS. would openly send a letter out to be read at every Kingdom Hall to all JWS.

Lets be real here .

The WTS would never openly create a motion for its devoted brainwashed members to critically investigate their involvement.

The WTS. has never been openly honest, from its deviously created doctrines which it used to lure attention to the organization

and so on.

In a matter of fact the WTS. own indulgent corruption of becoming an NGO with the United Nations, might have influenced the UN NGO department directors to

clearly stipulate what NGO's are in vowing acceptance in their involvement with the UN and its expressed charter, by both wording and by signature of a representative of these organizations.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I was serving as an elder at that time. We did not get a letter. I found out about this issue independently and--needless to say--was quite shocked. I asked several of my fellow elders, including elders in nearby congregations. Very few of them had heard about it and the few that had wrote it off.

I kept digging because it bothered me so much. This was in fact that event that led to the beginning of the end for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit