My book made the cover of Belgium's newspaper

by morrisamb 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

My book Father's Touch about my experience with sexual abuse as a Jehovah's Witness made the cover and inside section of Belgium's newspaper, Kraant Van West Vlaanderen.

Check out this link to read the headlines and then the two windows to see the images.

http://www.fatherstouch.com/About.htm

• sf
    sf

Most excellent!

Congratulations.

sKally, now let's reveal to the public the entire U.N. ISSUE, KLASS

Too many 'lambs'!

• TR
    TR

All Right! Need that kind of coverage everywhere.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks. The writer who is the paper's editor in chief wrote this in one section:
    (translating from Flemish)

It is an unbelievable story...then he quotes from one of my articles:

For example, consider the protection that powerful institution, the church, provided our abuser, my father. My younger brother disclosed the abuse to our mother, two years later, my older brother confided in the ministers of our congregation. To report our abuse would have involved the Children's Aid Society, which would have removed us from our father's reach. Although our father was excommunicated by the congregation and our mother was publicly reproved for not reporting the incidents to the ministers earlier, we four children were sent back home with our abuser. Therefore, although the congregation was protected, the abuser's children and the public at large were not.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Nikita

"I think you ought to like what you do. Because there's a reasonably
    good chance no one else is going to."
    Rich Mullins

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Congratulations, Morrislamb. In which language is your book written? How can I buy a copy?

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thank you for your interest. My book is written in English. I live in Canada. Anyone in the world will be able to order the book through Amazon.com later on this summer. Meanwhile, some options: you may want to place an order with the American company here is their ordering email address:
    [email protected] (Melanie)

Check this link for release information:
    PUBLISHER DIRECT BOOKSTORE
    http://www.pdbookstore.com/HealingRecovery.htm

• outnfree
    outnfree

Congratulations, morrisamb!

I will be interested in reading your book when it goes on sale.

outnfree

• New Eyes
    New Eyes

Please tell us when it comes out. I'd like to have my library odder one. I think it might help others better there then at my house.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thank you all for your interest. The worldwide release of the book will be this summer but the book will be available sooner.
    I believe you can email
    [email protected] (Melanie)

and place an order for Father's Touch By Donald D'Haene

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit