IS THIS SICK? LYING TO DISABLED CHILDREN!!

by Bloody Hotdogs! 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bloody Hotdogs!
    Bloody Hotdogs!

Has anyone watched the videos for children on JW.org? I feel sick.

In one video a little girl dreams about paradise: the blind can see again, the deaf can hear again, and of course, she gets to hug a cute little panda cub. Not until the end of the video is her wheelchair revealed. Is it me, or this sooo wrong! They are literally playing on the emotions of little kids in wheelchairs!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's disgusting. It's blatant emotional manipulation. Whoever runs the WTBTS is disgusting. They play off he emotions of vulnerable people. It's so sad, children being sick, handicapped, ect.

The GB have ZERO guilt as they release this propaganda. It's wrong on so many levels. Supposedly, there is a God who lets this happen.

DD

• Bloody Hotdogs!
    Bloody Hotdogs!

And a few more infuriating images:

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Christianity has been doing the same thing for 2000 years.

Every time you go to a Christian funeral, the lies are trotted out again.

The Jws are no better/no worse than all the other Christian groups.

-------------------

PS: I've just been studying the early Christian martyrs, they were taught that to die a martyr's death would mean an immediate resurrection to heaven.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

I agree with FTS. Its all manipulation by religion, no matter the lie of heaven or panda pertting paradise

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's just so stupid. I love the happy shark in the video. It's infruriating, but I cannot articulate why. It just is.

DD

• label licker
    label licker

It is disgusting! We just arrived home from visiting my handicapped sister who is a fulltime resident in a home for the disabled. I noticed there were fifteen watchtowers and a huge silver bible on her shelf. There's a sister who picks her up most Sundays and takes her to the meetings and then brings her straight home afterwards. No time for a little stop along the way to get a coffee to go or anything.

Her husband is an ms so I figure for sure she's counting all these placements and time. None of us want my sister at the meetings but she will say yes to anything. If it were raining out and you said it was sunny out she would say yep. Her caregivers don't want her going either. I'm her living power of attorney and I don't even have any say.

However, I did write JWFacts, JWSurvey and JWNet on all the magazines, I was so ticked off. Why? My sister could never read or write. She has cerebral palsy and can comprehend things at the age of a four year old. So why all these study articles as well as a huge bible??? She can't read, period. Her eyes shake nonstop, plus, she has a rare eye disease where she is almost blind. Not even the simplified addition was given to her. It was so stupid, my husband and I just couldn't stop laughing. Next Sunday she is going to raise her hand and give one comment at the watchtower. JWFACTS!!!!!!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, it is pure fairy tale nonsense designed to manipulate gullible people!

• BU2B
    BU2B

This is sick. It so reminds me of North Korean propaganda paintings. Even as a child I could never see the appeal of sitting around with apex predators that appear drugged or lobotomised! They are nothing more than animated stuffed animals. I could never see the fun in nuzzling with a king cobra, I mean COME ON !!!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Doesnt the average witness see this as the blatent propaganda that it is?????

I see now that THEY are the ones "Blinded by the supposed god of this system of things"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit