Need list of notable bible people who Jah let slide

by RedPillPopper 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• millie210
    millie210
    I know it doesnt show up when we click on it but Magnum I just had to hit the "LIKE" button on your post!
  • RedPillPopper
    RedPillPopper

The reason for my OP is that I'm writing a letter to my adult son who on our last visit told me he will now be "limiting" his association with me. He was recently appointed MS (something I should be proud of except now I fully know TTATT) so he is feeling pressure to tow the Party Line.

I went thru an abrupt fade in mid 2013 with a marriage situation of being 10yr separated (her doing, mental illness) and fully divorced Feb 2014 (my doing, had enough of Org BS).

I'm trying to make him understand how utterly insane my situation was in that no matter what I did I would never be an "Acceptable Person" within the Org. More on that in another post...............

Here is my analogy list that will be included in the letter. Let me know what you think.

·         Cain - Jehovah sits back and does nothing while Cain plots and carries out the murder of his brother. Then after the deed is done Jah makes an escape plan for Cain.

But I can NEVER be an Acceptable Person in the Organization.

·         Lot - Jehovah, just having destroyed two cities for homosexuality lets Lot have incestuous sex with his two daughters and that's OK.

·         Aaron - Makes golden calf, bows to it. Nothing happens to him. In fact he is put in charge of the priesthood.

·         David - An adulterer and murderer among other things. Other people punished for it and he gets to keep his kingship. Is considered "Jehovah's Friend".

·         Bathsheba - Adulteress. Other people punished and the Messiah gets to come through her instead of David's other faithful wives.

·         Solomon - Directly disobeys Jah with marriage to foreign wives. Worships false gods, dies an "apostate" but kept his kingship throughout and is said will get a resurrection.

·         Manasseh - sacrificed his children to false gods. practiced spiritism. Jehovah punished him, he felt bad, ask for forgiveness. Jah forgives him completely and restores his kingship.

·         Jacob - Stole the birthright by lying.

·         Daniel - Dan 4:9 “‘O Bel·te·shaz′zar the chief of the magic-practicing priests". He would have had to practice and encourage spiritism to have this position yet Jehovah used him as a prophet.

·         Woman with flow of blood - She broke the Law concerning uncleaness and involved the Messiah in it no less. She was cured and commended for her faith.

·         Peter - Denied Jesus 3 times (same as renouncing one's faith in Hitler concentration camps) yet Jesus forgives him completely with no restrictions and he keeps his Apostleship and is given Keys to the Kingdom.

·         Paul - Persecutes the Christians in the extreme. Jesus uses him as a foremost Apostle.

• KillerJones
    KillerJones

Nicely done, RedPill. However, a frontal attack like this typically makes them shutdown. However, you need to send him these. Perhaps one day something will make him reconsider. I know it did for myself.

I find it sad to see what 'Gods Sole Channel' of communication does to families. They will have much to answer for one day, no? 

Keep us posted. 

• kairos
    kairos

I'm enjoying your posts.

We need to catch up.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great way of presenting that info RPP!

I wish you all the best in your endeavours!

• startingover
    startingover
    This is a great thread!  Comments that need to be saved.  "But I can NEVER be an Acceptable Person in the Organization." is a great way to highlight the absurdity of the whole situation .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit