FINDING a logical way of seeing problems of RACE, RELIGION, TERRORISM

by Terry 24 Replies latest social current

• Terry
    Terry

CODED LOGIC:

I'm wondering if the Amalekites would agree with you

The plight of the Amalekites is one shared all throughout the ages. One need look no further than the atrocities committed in Syria by ISIS, the genocide in Kosvo, or the mass graves filled with Tutsis in Rawanda to see the destructive patterns of religion.

Religion is an excuse to behave badly for those with anger and vengeance in their hearts.

Religion is an excuse for mild-mannered, benevolent, pacifists to behave as they do.

People seek solidarity and a boilerplate CAUSE to hide their fingerprints.

Religion is less cause than it is pretext.

The fact that certain groups of people band together and do awful things is at the heart of my query.

Why are the riots in Ferguson pretending to be a meaningful and justifiable protest when stealing things is merely local terrorism?

What would Martin Luther King have done if he were standing there watching all this? Do you think he'd approve?

I THINK IT COMES DOWN TO LEADERSHIP! (Or lack of . . . )

Self-serving sociopaths who lead others with silver-tongued oratory have a lot to answer for.

NOTE:

Research the legal concept of FIGHTING WORDS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW2HF5JzK-M

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words

• Pacopoolio
    Pacopoolio

Terry, okay, what, exactly, is the difference in the groups in Ferguson, according to your estimation? They aren't unique, because you have things like:

------------------
    On 19 May 2013, violent disturbances broke out in Husby, a suburb with a relatively high proportion of minority and second-generation minority residents. The riots were reportedly in response to the shooting to death by police of an elderly man, reportedly a Portuguese expatriate, armed with a puukko knife, after entering his apartment and then allegedly trying to cover up the man's death.

-------------------
    ...or the Bosnian riots, or the riots in Northern Ireland, etc.? You talk about "leaders" - a "leader" in a riot, is not necessarily "the most outspoken people that are put on the news."

Also, peaceful protests can often turn into riots, as it often takes only a few opportunists in the mix to create a panic/cause mob mentality. One of the worst riots ever started as a peaceful college demonstration against war.

• Terry
    Terry

I wrote a huge reply and then left the room before clicking "submit." When I came back, it was gone!

Sigh. I'll try again later.

• Pacopoolio
    Pacopoolio

Also, what "people" are you talking about, exactly, since many people involved in the unrest in Ferguson are out of towners mixing in with the regular protesters and looking for an excuse to start stuff (which is a problem with many organized protests, and why many riots start)?

An example:
    http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/16-arrests-made-in-Ferguson-Friday-night-284213581.html?can=n

• Terry
    Terry

Let's face some uncomfortable facts.

Here we have a Gordian knot. The ends are hidden.

Unravelling a tangled skein is no mean feat.

Beginning at the beginning, find the tie that binds.

Young black men father children out of wedlock, and then leave the mothers to support the next generation

by plunging them into poverty. Can we all agree this happens at an epidemic level? Would you accept the statistic of

7 out of 10?

Is this a racism issue? I don't see how. It is a choice and it is a fatal one.

This, of course, occurs in all colors of communities--BUT NOT AT THIS HIGH RATE.

So what? So, each generation falls further and further behind. That's what.

Will the mother and the child survive without becoming DEPENDANT on whatever "help" is available?

What are the choices? Which of the available choices gives this mother and child a genuine chance at

escaping, crime, drugs, gangs, poverty?

What I see happening is this. The cheap answer is the blame game. Those who take charge of their own lives can break

out of the downward spiral. Those who blameshift become bitter and ripe for cynicism and payback.

This is where Community Leaders can make all the difference in the world.

I earlier cited the model of Martin Luther King and his Peace Marches, Sit-ins, and passive resistance movements as a WINNING STRATEGY.

The struggle of the black community for EQUAL RIGHTS was brought into public consciousness as a problem with a possible solution.

The opposers to equal rights were the BRUTES.

The picture was clear and the solution was begun.

All these years later, that model of HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL has been abandoned by black leaders. The effectiveness of change by legal means

has been discarded. WHY?

Corrupt leadership. Race pimps. Self-aggrandizing spokesmen. Inflammatory media. Dishonest analysis.

The politics of RACE has been to appeal to blacks by throwing money and promises at programs to gain their votes, and once elected, to ignore the

rest of their problems. Democrats are really good at this.

Republicans are completely clueless.

Old white men from the Jim Crow era who grew up without Civil rights consciences, often say inflammatory, ignorant, clueless sound bites creating

a wall of separation.

Where was black leadership in Ferguson when the young man who was shot was being used as an excuse to break things, burn things, to loot and

shoot?

THERE WAS NO LEADERSHIP. There was no Martin Luther King.

There was Rev. Al Sharpton. There was a screaming bereaved father,"BURN IT DOWN--BURN THIS BITCH DOWN."

Where were the Leaders? Where was a moderate voice among the angry ones?

NO LEADERSHIP, NO FUTURE.

In Arab countries, the young Arab males are held in high esteem while the females are dominated by religious law.

The majority of Muslim communities in the Middle East have no employment for these self-centered, highly-indoctrinated young Princes.

The Oil Billionaire sheiks provide welfare.

The only political movement is also the Religious movement: Theocracy.

Indoctrination corrupts education.

Hatred for Israel is in the mother's milk.

The West is demonized.

1 out of every 4 people in the world embraces ISLAM.

Even though a small percent of total Muslim population is radical, deadly and vicious--make no mistake--THAT LEAVES AN EXTREMELY

LARGE NUMBER OF TERRORISTS; roughly the equal to the entire population of the United States.

In both of the above instances LEADERSHIP makes the difference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit