Scientific explanation of how spirit creatures could materialize

by EndofMysteries 8 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

In my science class book I was just reading about particles and antiparticles.

I'll just quote a few parts, "Every type of particle in nature must also have an alter ego, an antiparticle........One fascinating property of particle-antiparticles pairs is that if you bring such a pair together, the two particles will annihilate each other......when the pair annihilates, the mass of the two particles is converted into energy which is carried away by a pair of photons.....THE REVERSE is also possible, two photons may collide to produce a particle and it's antiparticle-by a process called pair production.

So assuming spirit creatures are made of energy, there is a scientific explanation of how energy can become physical mass, and physical mass to energy. Whether you believe they exist or not, I thought that was an interesting read and a way to explain how they could materialize and de-materialize.

• sir82
    sir82

So assuming spirit creatures are made of energy

Why do you assume that?

• cofty
    cofty

So assuming spirit creatures are made of energy...

Why?

What is a spirit?

If it is made of energy it is 100% detectable. Where are these spirit things of which you speak?

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

'Spirit creatures'.....'ghosts'......'demons'.....''Bigfoot'.....'Vampires'......'Werewolves'......I put them all in the same category: Complete Nonsense! Jehovah's Witnesses are very gullible....they fall for all this stuff hook, line & sinker. It's hilarious!!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Well, it all goes back to the Biblical explaination of how Eve was created from the rib of Adam.

I don't have my CD handy at the moment, but I recall an article, some number of years ago, that spoke on this topic.

If I recall correctly, the disobedient angels saw that the women on earth were very good-looking and desired to have sex with them. So, while sleeping, they each took a rib out of a man who was sleeping and then used that to materalize.

Of course, some of the angels were lesbians so they took a rib from a woman instead of a man. Since the materalized angels were taller and stronger than the people on earth at the time, it was obvious that the materalized lesbians were the "butch" part of the relationship and had shorter hair (that is why later in the Bible it was mentioned that long hair is a blessing on a woman).

When the flood came and they returned to heaven, it is not currently understood if the lesbian angels "came out" when they went to earth or if those close to them already knew their sexual preferences prior to materializing and going to earth. (The article mentioned we should not speculate but that we will get a better understanding in the future).

I will look up the article and respond later.

Rub a Dub

• garyneal
    garyneal

Oh wow, you should preach like Bro Russell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAECWW9oX9M

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Guys, just wait until EoM gets in another couple chapters and discovers dark matter and dark energy.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Of course spirits are made of energy. That's why the hair on the back of your neck stands up when they are nearby.

Yo, it's science!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I know a spirit called Glenmorangie, if that's any use??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit