Chuck Morse Interviews Barbara Anderson "WatchTowers CHILD ABUSE Reporting Policies"

by OUTLAW 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve just received this from Barbara Anderson..
    It`s her Interview with radio personality Chuck Morse..
    Thanks Barbara!..

.....................................OUTLAW

Morse, who is known for his free-wheeling and insightful intellectual style, was named to the list of Heavy 100 Radio Talk Show Hosts by Talkers Magazine, and as the National Right to Work Committee Communicator of the Year in 2003.

"I have developed a reputation for inviting guests who express opinions on all sides of issues. My guests have included over the years such diverse thinkers as Pat Buchanan, Jack Kemp, Pete Peterson, Caspar Weinburger, Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Gloria Steinum, Alan Dershowitz and Geraldo Riviera. I thrive on vigorous political debate, the type of conversations that leave my audience with something to think about and discuss around the water cooler."

Published on Nov 22, 2014

Chuck Morse interviews Barbara Anderson about her involvement in SNAP and campaigning against the Watchtower's (Jehovah's Witnesses) child abuse reporting policies.
    She explains how this is administered and why it violates most criminal reporting laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXlKSmNVFY0&feature=player_detailpage

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Power stuff! If everyone here had just one IN JW listen to this, what would the affect be? In one part she mentions that the Borg knew of an instance of 40 children being molested by one pedo and they did nothing.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Thanks for the share!! EXCELLENT interview. Share this with family and friends on the fence.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

In this country there have been 3 incidences of sex abuse involving JWs that have made headlines, and we are a very small country. One of these cases was very high profile of a notorious criminal involved in a murder trial.

• LogCon
    LogCon

Bravo Barbara!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I did this interview just to get the word out to non-JWs about the magnitude of the situation. The JWs are so smug in their complacency, but as more and more people lose respect for them over this issue, I believe that cavalier attitude will disappear. Courts are on the side of the victims, not JW leaders who are showing their contempt for the authorities and their legal system, so it's only a matter of time when WT's house of cards will come tumbling down! It's publicity that will put a stop to JW arrogance and, mark my words, there will be more and more media attention to what the WT has been hiding for decades. If WT leaders don't change their attitude towards the laws of the land, they will continue in their steep decline in members and into obscurity.

Barbara

• carla
    carla

It would be nice if enough so called apostates (and others) would click on the video and make it go viral.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

This video has only 200+ likes, let's all add to the numbers! Get this information out to the public by publicizing and promoting this interview...PLEASE!

SAVE the children.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Many on this board have access to active JW’s .

Cults use “information control,” so, give them information.

Listen to the interview, take notes, and use every opportunity to share the information you learn from this podcast, and educate, educate, educate.

Include phrases like: " Just Google it" " Candace Conti," "Irwin Zalkin," " Campos ," etc, etc.”

Remember: “repetition for emphasis” repetition is a good teacher….

This can be like a grass-roots movement.

And don’t think it doesn’t work, because my husband’s last two experiences were positive.

• jhine
    jhine

Well done Barbara.

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit