A powerful JC recording from 1984!

by Island Man 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Island Man
    Island Man

This JC from 1984 features a brother and his wife, who were evidently about to be DF'd for apostasy. But the brother knew his TTATT well. The elders really couldn't muster any half-way convincing arguments to refute the damning facts on 607 and 1914. Even 1975 was touched on. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5UwRTvEgyc

• label licker
    label licker

She didn't get a call in two months to see how they were doing. We didn't get a call or visit for a year. Our lame brain elders tried to say they sent me out an email and later changed it to they sent it out to someone but they weren't sure who. One email in a year!(That's on tape as well) Lurkers if your listening to this, please do your research. And if you want to go to your judicial then make sure you tape it. They will not df you once they know they have been taped.

I have recently sent out two letters of the society's changes, misquotes ect,,, to my body of elders and all they did was give a special talk and warn people of those who leave the organization because of one little change, not to talk to them. They said that if those who do that can leave that quickly then they weren't deeply spiritually rooted in the truth in the first place. They also got a carbon copy of my manuscript that bethel sent them and still nothing.

I believe once they know you have recorded them especially if they were dirty as in our case, they do not want it going public. Their behaviour as well as the cult's doctrines would make them look like silly fools that they are.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This couple tried to go and get all spiritual, and guess what happens, they find out that thier religion is full of lies when the cults teachings they ponder don't add up. This happen to me and I'm sure probably 25% that leave, leave because of this..

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Marked

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This guy really knew his stuff and did a lot of research, amazing how much TTATT he knew back then. Also amazing how much time the elders gave him to share TTATT, they would never do that today..The moment you say anything that sounds like an apostate thought, they stop confirm you meant what you said and Bam your out and the meeting is done.

• Heaven
    Heaven

This couple tried to go and get all spiritual, and guess what happens, they find out that thier religion is full of lies when the cults teachings they ponder don't add up.

Yeah... this is what happens when you read the Bible too.

• mikeypants
    mikeypants

Some enjoyable listening while at the gym!

Clearly, Rick and his wife researched their way out of the "truth". I am really surprised the elders let them talk and express their views - I wonder if any of those elders left the meeting with a few questions churning in their heads.

• nibbled
    nibbled

I didn't know JC came in 1984. Was he wearing pants that time?

• scoobydont
    scoobydont

RAY FRANTZ ! What's in a name, you ask ?! What a powerful weapon that "apostates" have in that name...stuff of a JW's nightmare and ebarrassment in equal measure !

Thanks for sharing the video, Island Man.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Sadly, a judicial committee would never allow anyone to speak scripturally in self-defence nowadays.

In an alleged 'apostasy' scenario, the basis for discussion would be whether you believed that JW.ORG was God's direct channel of communication on earth or not - yes or no - then the axe would fall without any scriptural evidence or discussion being presented by the accused.

That is how "Christian" and Bible-guided the moronic bodies of Elders are - but they are either so blind that they can't see it, or are just too terrified to admit the truth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit