Welcome to all "lurkers" and new forum members!

by stuckinarut2 18 Replies latest jw friends

• tiredroadie
    tiredroadie

I am new and am very happy to be here. I want to learn everything I can and I want to get to know as many of you as I can. I am desperate. My best friend in this world is studying in her home and I am prYing very hard for her. I so much would love it if somebody could reach her. If anybody can help me know how to talk to her and or go see her it would mean so much. I want to hear about all of your experiences too.

• Simon
    Simon

Another tip: if you do a search for "interview with an apostate" you will find the background / life stories of many other site members so you will find out more about them (and feel free to share your own so we can get to know you too).

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Welcome newbies! We are glad you are here.

• Fringie
    Fringie

Thanks for the welcome Stuck and everyone else. And because of one of the threads you started a couple of months ago we worked out that another couple on the forum live not far from us, we’ve pm’d each other and are arranging to meet, so thanks again and also to Simon for setting up the site.

Smiddy, you’re so right this site is addictive, I call coming here my daily therapy session

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

hehe Fringie!..."

"Daily therapy session". I agree!

Good description.

• talesin
    talesin

Welcome! Come on in and set a spell. :)

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

Thank you so much for the welcome! This site has been very helpful to me, I finally decided to join so I could share in the fun a bit more. I hope you all are well and look forward to making some new and true friends!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome clean ideas!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Welcome to all newbies, and to lurkers I'd say "just join in!". It's nice to be able to tell your own stories here and have interaction with others who can relate to whatever you're going through. It's a good place to be (and indeed, it can be very addictive).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit