Welcome to all "lurkers" and new forum members!

by stuckinarut2 18 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It seems like we have had quite a few new members join up over the last few months!

Has anyone else noticed this?

I guess that most of us "lurked" here for some time before we got the courage to actually join up and start as a proper forum member? I know I came to the site regularly for a few years before signing up!

So I just wanted to welcome all new ones, and all those who have not yet formally joined up.

This is a great forum with a variety of people, opinions, experiences and backgrounds...but we are supportive of one another...and that is something surely needed by those who have been affected by life within the WT org....

• kairos
    kairos

This forum has been everything needed to convince myself with PURE evidence that I made the right choice to exit a mind control cult.

Everyday there are new threads that confirm this again and again.

So useful!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Be warned lurkers this site is bloody addictive , yet in a positive way . It gets my vote.

You wont regret joining up and you remain anonymous to protect your identity from trolls etc.

smiddy

• Simon
    Simon

For the benefit of any new posters: if you do have any problems or issues with the site or if anyone is unpleasant in either posts or PMs to you then don't assume that we have seen it and are ignoring it / don't care - send me a PM and I will look into it.

The majority of people are pretty nice and very helpful though so don't let me frighten you :)

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

I've found it very informative so far. All I need is to learn and memorize all the questions to slowly feed our son to try and "Wake" him up.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep, thanks to Simon who started and manages this site! (Just in case any new ones didnt know that)

• Mandrake
    Mandrake

Thank you for the welcome, soon I'll introduce myself properly...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Yes BIG WELCOME to all new ones !

We are all here to answer questions, to listen with a sympathetic ear, and to have fun !

Join in, you will not regret it !

• flipper
    flipper

Indeed I raise my glass in a toast and a big welcome to all the new folks here and lurkers who we hope join the board and contribute as well. I find your stories very fascinating and educational at the same time. I'm always learning something new on this board

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I am 'new'. Sort of.

I 'lurked' and mined this forum for years before I was able to join.

Lol! I guess it took changing location to be able to sign up...I had tried many times over the last few years before I was able to log in.

Dunno what that was all about but, I made use of the site anyways - there is tons and tons of excellent research in the archived topics on this forum.

Kudos to all the members who have done such hard work for so many years.

Thank you, you helped me out a lot long before I even joined.

:D Crow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit