Armageddon in 1975 'probability' or 'possibility'? Irrefutable Proof the Watchtower Said 1975 Was "Game Over!"

by PhilsWager2 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You are posting lies about how the wts use contributions.

Where did I post any lies ? in contrary you just lied about my comments as to where and how the proceeds of the organization are used . There isn't one single bit of information that was a lie and you know it.

In every large religion there is some kind of money being directed to the organization and being used by individuals who are essentially live off those incoming proceeds.

Religion essentially is a business wrapped around religious cultural endeavors. sometimes the money being used or enjoyed is done with moderation and sometimes not.

• InjusticeSystem
    InjusticeSystem

May 1969 Awake!

'Nuff said.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

n every large religion there is some kind of money being directed to the organization and being used by individuals who are essentially live off those incoming proceeds.

That is not immoral or corrupt. I already explained to you why in my previous post. But here is the point, wts leaders are not corrupt. The wts is not a corrupt organization. The wts does not misuse contributions, and the contributions given to the wts is also to be used for the purpose of supporting the religious full time workers.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. ...... we bullshit .. we bullshit .. we bullshit to incite fear and attention to the literature we write.

Then its known that nothing happed in accordance to what was self proclaimed to happen.

Hey don't blame us for coming up with wrong untruthful statements, we're just imperfect men too and we have redemption for are sins just like you !

• whathappened
    whathappened
    We had all kinds of teenagers dropping out of school to pioneer and some cashed in their whole life insurance policies to have cash to live on so they could quit their job and pioneer. That was in St. Louis, MO, USA. I AM 61 years old and remember it well..
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

Nuff said

Hold on. It ain't over yet.

Year 1967, age of someone back then 17 (just graduated from High School), age today 65. Grow old 65+.

Anyway, JWS know what they know. Remind you that Jesus said: "Every eye will see Him" (Bible does not say everyone will see him at the same time). Once He is seen, game over, sure it would be great if the GT would come, but the mind knows with certainty that it will at some point come. It is clear to the mind that the GT will come and if one dies the resurrection is certain. Don't get me wrong, even the Apostles had some doubt even after seeing all of the miracles Jesus did and so did the Jews even after seeing all the miracles Moses did. But it is not pie in the sky for JWS.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So then Fisherman it should make all people who leave the JW organization happy because they know in their hearts and minds that they are just leaving a false prophet and its teachings and now they can continue on to follow Jesus and his guiding instructions for his true followers, in pure righteousness.

The Watchtower Corporation has shown to be inspired and guided by a false teacher impersonating Jehovah and his son, just like Satan the original creator of the lie and the impersonating deceiver.

......is that why your here ?

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Fisherman, How did YOU react to those articles and talks from 1968-1975? Did YOU make decisions that negatively and permanently changed your life?

Did you quit school or graduate early?

Did you pioneer?

Did you get married in your teens?

Did you go to Bethel?

Did you postpone marriage or children?

Did you sell your house to go where the need was great?

Were you a missionary who contracted Malaria and were permanently disabled?

Were you drafted and sent to prison for refusing alternate service?

I was 16 in 1968 and remember the hype like it was yesterday. I did all the things on my list that apply to females in the Borg. My family members did the rest of those things, some are dead now. Do you really think we made these decisions on our OWN???? LOL

You know what I think? I think during the late '60/early 70's you were too young or not even born yet and are talking out your a**. Correct me if I am wrong.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS has grown extremely appreciative and placing great value toward young ones in wanting young impressionable people because they are most likely not to know of what the WTS said and did in the past.

These new ones can be brainwashed and manipulated with are new devised indoctrination process and keep blinders on focused to the direction we show them.

• jhine
    jhine

Hello guys , can I interrupt and point out that my question has so far been ignored . Fisherman , how did the WT manage to ignore a very clear statement of Scripture for so long ?

Please think about this .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit