Outrageous, but yet funny line by zone visit!

by Beth Sarim 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

whenever I see the term 'spiritually' smuggled into or added to another word I see nonsense.

It's like saying being 'tea bagly sluggish'......bloody nonsense....an oxymoron even?

What I see with these cobbled together terms is a loaded language term that feeds into a logical fallacy of a form of guilt by association...guilt trip thing....if that makes sense.

The remarkable thing is this crud is so hardwired into the R&F by the mind manipulation of the WBT$ it breezes unnoticed through their minds.

• Heaven
    Heaven

You can see how marinating in this crap for years can cause mental illness.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

many years ago I heard an illustration...

the Org is like a train moving ahead continuously, to keep up with Jeh's Org we need to run with it, if we stand still the train will keep going and eventually we are no where near Jeh's org.

this has always been the general consensus but recently there is a new twist to this which uses it as justification for shunning

I believe eventually inactivity for a year with a subsequent refusal to accept a study to "come back" will result in an announcement of "so-and-so is no longer one of JW's"

and we all know what that equates too....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit