Dateline a hit

by Cygnus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

(((((((((((((((Erica)))))))))))))))))))

Thank you for making such a courageous stand. You really opened a lot of eyes tonight.

Anne

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Great Job Dateline and all!

• JuliG
    JuliG

WOWOWOWOW! Everyone, especially Erica and Mr Bowen, were so poised, articulate, and powerful. COngratulations to ALL who have been supporting this effort since the beginning. What a step you have made!

Not that anyone will read this - you're all in CHAT!!!! What a traffic jam!!!!!! LOLOL

COngrats again - I am jubilant at the job Dateline did - they did not fail.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

All the remarks about Dateline have already been made. Wow. Two minutes into the show I broke down. Too much came back. But it's about bloody time a respectable show ripped open the secret hell that IS the WTS.

I hope all those drones who filed into court to support that known pervert are ashamed of themselves. I'm glad Bill got the wire tap of the phone call to the legal dept.

I'm relieved that the cap has finally blown off on this one - but I'm not about to celebrate. There are still lil ones who aren't being protected, and older ones living in the hell of elder-enforced silence.

hugs to all,
    Mimilly

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Very emotional.....Erica's a hell of a lady.......made me more than a little teary eyed.....

ashi

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

hmmmm... Can you imagine the reactions of those "uhhhh i don't think i'm going to the bookstudy tonight" witnesses who saw THEIR VERY OWN LOCAL KINGDOM HALLS being pictured on secret cams? Hehehehe... Look for the WTS to become even *more* secretive & shady, methinks, not less.

SpiderMonkey

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I found myself moved to tears more than once. Erica did a wonderful job during her interview, as did Bill and the others.

Dateline did a great job with this.

• c5
    c5

Three cheers to Dateline.

Very well done.

I did not expect it to be the main feature, the first segment on the show.
    I'm glad they felt it was important enough to give it that prestige.

Again, great job!

Cari

If I fail or if I suceed, at least I'll live as I believe.~~W.Houston

• LB
    LB

We're going to watch it again in a couple of hours.

What amazed me is that while it was 30 minutes long, which is very long for Dateline, it felt so much shorter than that.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I thought the program was very well presented. I am glad it seemed to highlight that pedophiles could be showing up at your door as well as the difficult time people experience when they raise criticism.

I thought Erica did exceptionally well and the brief audio of the conversation between Bill and WT legal combined with photos of these men sharing in the ministry should leave the public thinking twice about this cult.

Well done.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit