Tight Pants , a Bethel Bro replies

by Phizzy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

SAHS tight pants..."powder-puffery" - it never entered my head that you would have anything against those who go to ballet. How else do you cast your vote?

• talesin
    talesin

I remember watching Baryshnikov dance on film. *ahem* on the tights! ;P

t

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Oh I don't know I have a feeling the whole tight-pants saga is just the beginning.

There will be tight-pants the movie: TIGHT-PANTS GATE

Then the sequel: The tight-pants that ate paris.

Oh YEAH, plenty more to come we ain't seen nothin yet.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wow that brother was fighting off cognitive disonance big time defending Antony Morris the homophobe. It was rather painful to listen to as I felt his discomfort over haveing to defend AM3 or else get on the chopping block with the GB. I'm sure many brothers at bethel are not very happy with AM3 and his zone talk. I'm feeling there is a big under currant there at bethel about AM3 and his bull shit talks, I bet many are just snickering behind his back.

When I was at bethel back in the 70's many spoke in under tones or short little quips about these wacky CEOs.

• steve2
    steve2

There is an earthy expression in New Zealand, "tight ars*" describing someone who is a mean-spirited killjoy. AM3 is a tight pants tight ars*.

This will grow, Baby, and will only become tighter and tighter.

This is the mirror reverse of stretching elastic -which according to the law of physics will rebound at a point in time that will maximize red-faced embarrassment.The opposite of that state is a blood-curdling recoiling that will take tightness of spirit to a rapid point of devastating contraction where mean and lean will intertwine as one to create permanence of cross-eyed pain.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“steve2”: “ There is an earthy expression in New Zealand, "tight ars*" describing someone who is a mean-spirited killjoy. AM3 i ”

Son, that Anthony Morris III’s ass is SO tight that I think there is a neutron star in there, which has matter so dense that a spoonful would weigh as much as Mount Everest!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Tightarse is an aussie expression as well, meaning stingy with money.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Actually I think it has it roots in Freudian psychology as in anal retentive: But I'm sure Anthony got a nice tight spincture muscle that need to loosen up a bit if you know what I mean (he's probably in denial begging for it),, instead of having it kissed all the time by his captive Watchtower Corporation followers as a member of thee illustrious Faithful and Discreet Slave of sock puppet Jehovah's and that little man of his Jesus Christ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage

Anal-retentive personality [ edit ]

The negative reactions from their parents, such as early or harsh toilet training, can lead the child to become an anal-retentive personality. If the parents tried forcing the child to learn to control their bowel movements, the child may react by deliberately holding back in rebellion. They will form into an adult who hates mess, is obsessively tidy, punctual, and respectful to authority. These adults can sometimes be stubborn and be very careful over their money.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Tight arse in NZ means your either Dutch, Scottish, Jewish, or Indian.

• Listener
    Listener

That was a really good phone call and I appreciate how Ex Jws Internation included the replies from the elder in writing as it was not all that audible.

This comment was added on her video

"I have to give this Elder at least some credit, even though he is using very tricky talk. He is trying to suggest that Morris' talk was just him going out on a limb and it was not the Faithful & Discreet Slave's direction. Unfortunately Morris forms part of the F&DS as a Governing Body member. This leads to a serious problem.

Morris at the beginning of his speech said that his following comments and issues were supported by the organization. He said he would back them with WTBTS publications. These publications were supposedly provided by the faithful & discreet slave. If his comments are in fact not supported by WTBTS publications then the rest of the GB would no doubt excuse his speech as being his own thoughts. If they don't take any action then they are agreeing with Morris in that all his comments are supported by WTBTS publications and therefore the FDS, they would be agreeing with everything he said.
    If they don't agree with everything he says then they are basically calling Morris a liar because Morris said everything could be supported with WTBTS publications. What a predicament. This is really unbelievable because Morris didn't end his comments there. He said that if anyone and yes he said anyone had a problem with this then they could take it up with Jehovah. Well there you go, the rest of the Governing Body members would now have to take it up with Jehovah.
    So either what Morris said is law, as issued by the Faithful & Discreet Slave or Morris has gone out on a limb.
    This is an organization that thrives on Unity (of thought). If a GB member has put this to the test then they have to do something about it. That is, if they are taking their responsibility seriously. The whole organization is at risk of crumbling like the twin towers if the apparent unity at the top of the hierarchy is not there. Just like the aeroplanes that flew into the twin towers, an emergency ensued. That wasn't dealt with as best as it could, it is to be seen how well it is handled by the GB.

In other words, if the governing body does not retract the comments and statements made by Morris at this talk then as a group acting as the faithful & discreet slave then they are fully supporting him regardless of how the Elder in this phone call tries to distance Morris' comments from the FDS. This is a wake up call for them."

The bottom line is that they can't have individual GB members saying something that is not backed by the 'FDS' otherwise there is no integrity and no unity. Any sincere leader would recognize this and do something about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit