Obscene TOMO turd quote from talk.

by hamsterbait 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

No it's the guy before Tony - a guy called Brother Cask(?).

Oh.

I am dreadfully sorry - I just assumed that the face on the video belonged to the speaker I heard.

I didn't have a program available to consult. I haven't attended for over 40 years so I am not up on who says who - I just went by the image presented with the voice.

• fiddler
    fiddler

Yeah, everlasting life...wasn't that the goal of the Pharoahs with their fancy tombs providing all they needed on their journey?

Ponce d'Leone spent his life questing for the fountain of youth (and lots of gold) and where'd that get him or the gullible fools who followed him?

Mormons are all being Mormons so they can have their own planets filled with their families or some such fantacy

and there are and always have been folks that think they can cheat death (Or profit off the gullible ones who follow them) And how selfish! They'll kick their own children to the curb or their aging parents who don't believe just to assure their chance at the 'fountain of youth' or whatever live forever scheme they've imagined. They have no natural affection and seek their own selfish longings....the bible has a few nuggets of wisdom from time to time.

I agree, the comment in that talk was disgusting but also proof that this really is what they belIeve. One MUST be a believer in their god to get everlasting life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit