Obscene TOMO turd quote from talk.

by hamsterbait 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

On the thread about Growth up but babble studies Down thread, an audio of TOMO turd has been posted. Can somebody put it in this separate thread - it's important.

He says how billions of innocent children and other inoffensive people will not get to enjoy their ice cream, as they are about to be annihilated. They count less than mere "amuse - bouches".

What reward will all those get who peel off their tight pants and Spanx before it is too late?

NATURAL ice cream, cookies, or chocolate chip cookies, whatever is your favourite dessert, if that's what you want.

I hear chuckling. I don't think its funny. I think it is DiSGUSTING - to use his own words against him.

• ScenicViewer
  • Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

How far in is the quote because I'm not prepared to waste 42 minutes listening to his rubbish . . .

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

It's not in that video embedded there ^

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I believe the ice-cream comment was from the Brother who spoke BEFORE TOMO's epic oration.

DD

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It's right at the start.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Yes, it is in Tony's talk. He first mentions ice cream at 00:37.

He is speaking of all those people who aren't JWs:

...all they have is a little bit of joy; all they have is a little bit of ice cream...

And then he goes on to tell everybody how Jehovah is better than ice cream.

I scream

you scream

we all scream

for ice cream

Maybe Tony should start singing the ice cream song.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The lifesaving message of Christ has been reduced to a pudding, and a couple of cartoon kids.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I think I'll return. I don't want to miss out that ice cream from the GB's God in Paradise earth!!!! (minute 1:27- 1:45 of this video)

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Yes, it is in Tony's talk.

No it's the guy before Tony - a guy called Brother Cask(?).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit