Montreal Gazette: 'Homosexuals like you in tight pants,' JW leader says

by AndersonsInfo 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What about men and woman wearing bathing suits in public, is that a Christian thing to do ?

Lets ask A Morris

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Bicycle riding pants are tight by design to fit for their purpose, does that mean its un - Christian to wear bicycle pants. ??? I think most people who attend Church don't wear Yoga pants or other tight pants. I think Anthony Morris got a little tingly in his pants when he viewed a shapely woman running in a pair one day. So disturbed by getting aroused , he decided he should make a pubic announcement regarding wearing tight clothing. Why hasn't he said anything about bath suits and woman swimming with the opposite sex. That should be an un-Christian act. Its known that JWS or either the organization's leaders are not well educated particularly on human sociological behavior .

• sparky1
    sparky1

I feel sorry for Anthony Morris's worldly parents. They must be embarrassed beyond description to have such an "asshat" for a son. As the old saying goes: "You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose and you can even pick your ass but you can't pick your relatives."

• kairos
    kairos

Most athetes wear tight pants:

Football, skaters, skiers, swimmers, etc

~

Filthy sinners...

• sir82
    sir82

I feel sorry for Anthony Morris's worldly parents.

Tight-pants Tony is about 70 years old, so it is likely his parents are no longer alive.

He does have children, though. They're probably used to to his grumpy-old-man rants.

But if he has grandchildren, I'd bet they are mortified.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So by Morris's talk there are JWS woman going out in service wearing Yoga pants which he incorrectly called Spanxs.

Really ???

And there are guys going out in service with extremely tight pants that are so tight they are sexually arousing to gays and non-gays alike .

Really ???

My have things changed since I used to go out in service.

A Morris is trying his darnest to show how spiritually strong he is in face of Satan and his wicked evil forces.

That exact force that is behind all those gay clothing designers.

• SAHS
    SAHS

I think that it’s great that the GB members are being more prominently exposed and well-known as celebrities among the JWs, as well as appearing more and more on YouTube and in various newspaper blogs. It just creates all the more occasions for them to inevitably put their feet in their mouths. (Spandex is evil? Really now!)

And their new TV studio is a good thing too, because I think that it does more to show the world just how out-of-touch and ridiculously backward the WTS really is. Maybe next they will include a regular segment of their show just for the kids, sort of like a modern-day Mickey Mouse Club: Stephen “Rubber Face” Lett could put on some kind of corny sock puppet show for the kids. Mark Sanderson could do some juggling act. Geoffrey Jackson could paint and suit himself up as a clown, blow up wiener balloons and twist them into little poodles. Maybe they could even have Samuel Herd do some tap-dancing like Arthur Duncan on the Lawrence Welk Show – complete with the accordions and a soap bubble blowing machine.

Yes, indeed, as far as all the goofy antics of the GB showing up everywhere now, I say, Bring it on. The ship is sinking, so might as well send in the clowns!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Who does AMlll think designed his "acceptable" suit? The field of design is, and has always been, dominated by gays. If we were to remove every item with gay design we would be sitting on a bare floor naked.

• talesin
    talesin

Well, I'm a firm believer that spandex should be banned. Allspandex. *shudders*

But seriously, as for Morris' comments, what a load of hogwash, and typical homophobic nonsensical 'reasoning'. It's good to see an article about this in the Advocate, which is really mainstream.

tal

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Recently released picture of Anthony Morris at a beach.

That doesn't look like proper clothing attire for a Christian.

All the gay men must have been following him around closely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit