We Now See Hard Proof That God Does Not Guide This Religion

by metatron 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

The Bethel Billion Dollar Buzzards feeding on the JW spiritual cadaver, imo. Talks like that are what give this tragedy its comedic flair. Are they serious? Is that just part of the skit? Its a Bethel Vaudeville act of the surreal, the "evil slave" enigma hidden in plain sight, complete with its own "Morisssssssss", the whitewashed serious yet comic zombie. Its comical, yet angering, yet ridiculous, yet actually real and actually ominous.

There is no show like the "Governing Body Show", I will say that much! They are actually entertaining in its own morbid yet fascinating way, for those catching the central theme of the show: highlighting their own apostasy to mad JW applause and a bad sound track for global laughs—and big bucks and reproach. JWs totally forgot what they used to be preaching about, its now all about the "Governing Body Show".

Time for the season finale.

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

There's always been a huge slice of self-delusion connected to 'this religion.' It seems worse now than ever.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It seems worse now than ever.

Agreed. Now that the GB are out in the open and demanding worship, how long before loads more JWs wake up to the weirdness behind the WBT$?

But then again, how many JWs will actually ever hear or see anything that AM3 pontificated about?

• This is my tigersuit
    This is my tigersuit

no its not "meat in due season". its "meat in tight pants" ha!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

metatron - "This can only be the product of a leadership that is astonishingly isolated from the real world."

Reinforces the assertion that the GB really are True Believers, too, IMO.

They're just not the kind of decisions you'd make if you weren't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit