We Now See Hard Proof That God Does Not Guide This Religion

by metatron 14 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Once upon a time, there was a small, controversial religion that got into trouble because of child sexual abuse. There were lawsuits and nasty headlines and bad press and concerns about what other sort of sexual misdeeds might be covered up.

Then, in a breathtaking moment of hubris, the apparent 'boss' of this religion gave a widely reported speech in which he revealed his obsession with homosexuals and young men wearing tight pants.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not "meat in due season". It is not the invisible hand of a wise Creator.

This is heedlessness. This can only be the product of a leadership that is astonishingly isolated from the real world. This appears to be the very essence of what this religion calls "being seared in their consciences", oblivious to what they have gotten involved in.

This is "Pride that goeth before a fall".

Godspeed to that.

metatron

• blondie
  • Alive!
    Alive!

"This is heedlessness."

Oh yes.

You know, when I saw for my own eyes the deaf masturbation video on JW.org - the brothers showing the masturbating actions of women and men in orgasmic ecstasy...I think that was another deal breaker for me.

Of all the important messages to be given on the internet to deaf people - they chose this.

It was obscene, unneccessary.

As my husband said, obviously this is for deaf people who can see - so therefore, if the information was yet still important, they can READ it.

But NO - the GB decided that a video which brought ridicule and contempt from the world was just what was needed.

In this crictical time of the end.......oh yeah.

• Alive!
    Alive!

And what frightens me - is the absolute resistance to criticism from my intelligent JW friends ( not the crazy ones) - how mad is that? Im talking about people who have responsible and important jobs...one friend said "its just a slip up and human imperfection" Really?

So - I work in a challenging and competitive environment - I have to write a bit of spiel - I know about spiel.

I keep it honest, but upbeat.

There is no, no way I would write some of the utter crap, and devise some of the totally repellant shite that these guys do - and who am I? No-one.

It was a proactive choice to make the deaf masturbation video and put it on the internet.

It was a proactive choice to depict Jehovah's organisation as being a heirarchy of Pullman chairs around an executive boardroom table spiralling down to practically a frigging milk stool for congregation members.

What message is that all about?

This is the scarey part - there are very intelligent people out there who are JWs and yet, make the most inane excuses for this stuff...

"Ho Ho - dont get too strung up - probably just an over zealous and inexperienced brother at Bethel in the writing department....just made a mistake, human imperfection...don't let that stop you from serving Jehovah"

This came from a dear friend who has the most wonderful character, has a very responsible job and is LOVELY. Her non-witness family are LOVELY - yet her life is trapped, she eats as if there is no tomorrow - seriously, over the past two years I have felt so close to suicide - I feel for anyone who is struggling to pull out of the entrapment. It stinks.

• Alive!
    Alive!

Hey - sorry about poor spelling and grammer - just writing my heart out and my fingers and mind can't keep up!

• Been_There_Done_That
    Been_There_Done_That

Hi Alive, no apologies necessary, but, how about we all just stay alive and not worry about the suicide stuff. There are many days that I am glad that I don't have a gun, because I have thought of putting the barrel in my mouth and pulling the trigger.

You have your own unique story, but you are not unique to the race of mankind in being fooled by the Bernie Madoffs of the religious arena. Millions of people have fallen for this snake oil salesmanship, so don't think poorly of yourself. I've been fooled and have my regrets, but it is in our better interest to move on.

Alive, Many blessings to you. Life is Sweet.

• SnarlingRaven
    SnarlingRaven

deaf masturbating video on jw.org?

• Alive!
    Alive!

Yip - it was there about 2 or more years ago?

It was removed after it went viral - and I saw the damned thing right there, on our "holy" website.

Oh wait - are you being ironic? ;-)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

We Now See Hard Proof That God Does Not Guide This Religion

But it was run by some guys running and operating their own publishing house, exploiting

people's insecurities, fears and ignorance cumulating toward their own perceived power and prominence.

• Alive!
    Alive!

http://deafyouvideo.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/jehovahs-witnesses-tell-deaf-people-to.htm

Lets dwell on what is chaste.....nice expressions bros. You really got into the part. Very nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit