HAWKAW: YOU'RE FRED FRANZ?!?!

by troubled 16 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled
    troubled

Angry XJW said in a recent post:

". . . Hawkaw (aka Freddie Franz)."

You've got to be kidding me.

I just looked back at some of my posts from late 2001, and most of your responses to my posts were very sarcastic, rude, and disrespectful.

If Hawkaw really is Fred Franz, I'd like to ask you this:

I thought you left the organization because of moral outrage over learning unloving and contradictory practices within it? If so, why have you not gone on to treat others with the decency and respect you feel you didn't get?

The reason I ask this is that, when I look back at our conversations of late 2001, I see myself posed questions respectfully and honestly. And I see you posting disrespectful, denigrating answers, especially if I didn't adopt your viewpoint or accept your arguments right away. I'm not sure, but you might have even been one of those who called me a troll!

I had planned on reading your books to see if the claims in it were substantiated. But in light of this new information, I may have to reconsider.

To leave an organization out of claims of it being hurtful, neglectful and bad, and then to go on and treat others badly yourself, is not impressive.

I still can't believe it! And you want others to consider leaving the organization to follow your path in life? Hmmmmm. I'm just so not-impressed. This information puts a whole new spin on everything.

Please fill me in if I'm somehow misinformed. But your approach to people really hurts your credibility, I think.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Are you sure you are not refering to Raymond Franz? I thought Fred was dead?

• Imbue
    Imbue

Troubled: Let's just go to the video...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=28244&site=3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• larc
    larc

Troubled,

Nice to see you back with us. First of all someone must have been poking fun at HawKaw. Fred Franz was a Watchtower president. It was Ray Franz, Fred's nephew who left the governing body and left the religion. HawKaw is not Ray Franz. Ray does not post here or to any discussion board. He his a very kindly man, and his books are written with a kind tone to them. After you read Crisis of Conscience, you may want to call him on the phone if you have questions. Many have done that, and he always treats people with Christian love and concern.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

>responses to my posts were very sarcastic, rude, and disrespectful.<

Oh, sure they were.

EVERYBODY is rude to po' li'l troubled...

everybody out to get po little troubled....

nobody has anything better to do except deal with poor little troubled...

it never fails..ANYBODY that so much as axknowledges your pathetic little existance is rude and obnoxious.

For your information, this board is populatded with an incredible number of Jehovahs' Witnesses who are respected and liked. You'll have to think of some other reason to claim beieng mistreated.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

and the fact that troubled didn't seem to know that Fred Franz is dead is evidence that troubled is not and never has been a JW...

LIAR LIAR LIAR BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED

not to mention totally being incapable of doing a simple search under yahoo...stupid is as stupid does...

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• Valis
    Valis

she could have been referring to Fred...I can just see it now...*HAWKAW types away on the forum, all the while decayed and crumbling fingers get stuck between the keys*

Check before you wreck...

http://home.earthlink.net/~defender/de01006.htm

http://www.freeminds.org/history/franzorg1976.htm

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• larc
    larc

DB,

Why have you copped an attitude regarding troubled? I don't get it. When she first came here, she was a Witness, who was having doubts and bouts of depression, not unlike many others, so why your attitude?

• Imbue
    Imbue

Larc: Everyone is emotional today...It's like this were I work when family sessions are run. It brings up all sorts of feelings but mostly anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I've never thought that troubled was a troll. I still don't think she is. I'm not quite sure about the animosity towards here either. I'm not taking sides, but if troubled is young, then perhaps it is logical for her to mistake Fred Franz for being alive.

As for troubled jumping to a conclusion that Hawkaw was Fred (or Ray for that matter) is not as big a deal as some of you may think. When have we not jumped to conclusions about someone? I think many people have jumped the gun on calling troubled a "troll". Her jumping to conclusions regarding Hawkaw is no different than what she's been shown on this board.

Yes, today is an emotional day for many. Why don't we all go to our respective corners and cool before we say something we regret? An argument in cyberspace is not worth it. Our common goal here is two things:

Heal ourselves from the WTS's damage
    Help educate/heal others from (potential) WTS damage

We can't accomplish that bickering amongst ourselves.

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit