Facial Expressions And The Future Of The US Empire

by metatron 11 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2829642/Cold-War-shoulder-Vladimir-Putin-gives-Barack-Obama-cool-glare-Beijing-summit-offering-friendly-pat-back.html

Putin is smirking as if to say, "you're just not in on the joke". Take note of the other facial expressions as well.

I can can speculate at length but I see a man who 'plays checkers' surrounded by chess masters. Draw your own conclusions.

metatron

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I'm very skeptical that anything meaningful can be read from the public interactions of world leaders. Everyone is going to have a guarded expression in this setting, and the smiles will be fake. Even the widely-discussed handshake between Abe and Jinping the other day was much ado about nothing. Jinping was aloof because he was feeling great pressure to come across as the superior leader for the sake of China's reputation. The same pressure is felt by these leaders; they are being photographed thousands of times and are not going to act in a way that is natural, or even self-consistent, under these conditions.

• prologos
    prologos

How about Putin doing the faux pas of seeing to the warming, comfort of China's first lady? a perogative of her husband, and her, and the official the reaction?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Putin is that guy who slept with everyone else's girlfriend in college. From his standpoint, giving a coat to a lady is just "what a real man does". He doesn't do anything unless it's macho.

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-10/china-sending-america-message

Before the visit, Xinhua referred to the President as "banal" and "insipid". China is not known for having a free press, so yes, I do put some stock in these interesting photos as to their intent.

My speculation: The US is getting suckered into a 'good cop, bad cop' situation. They are obsessed with Putin as 'evil', "mad' or Hitler-like and Europe goes along with this nonsense. Meanwhile, China grows stronger every week and keeps building a sort of alternative global financial system, piece by piece.

Oh.... and Chinese physicists have announced that they will start building a quantum communication system within their nation and then expand it into the world. They seek to secure themselves against the NSA.

I think Putin knows exactly what he and his Chinese hosts are doing: chipping away at US control while quietly plotting.

China is the nation that gave us Sun Tzu, after all.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-10/china-sending-america-message

Before the visit, Xinhua referred to the President as "banal" and "insipid". China is not known for having a free press, so yes, I do put some stock in these interesting photos as to their intent.

My speculation: The US is getting suckered into a 'good cop, bad cop' situation. They are obsessed with Putin as 'evil', "mad' or Hitler-like and Europe goes along with this nonsense. Meanwhile, China grows stronger every week and keeps building a sort of alternative global financial system, piece by piece.

Oh.... and Chinese physicists have announced that they will start building a quantum communication system within their nation and then expand it into the world. They seek to secure themselves against the NSA.

I think Putin knows exactly what he and his Chinese hosts are doing: chipping away at US control while quietly plotting.

China is the nation that gave us Sun Tzu, after all.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.sovereignman.com/offshore-banking-2/still-happening-canada-just-became-north-americas-first-offshore-renminbi-hub-15541/

Sorry for the double post.

China is pushing its currency globally. I truly do not know what will happen if the US Petrodollar system ends. There seems to be a wide range of opinion about it.

metatron

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Well, I don't mean to suggest that one can't read something into the way that world leaders choose to interact during an official function, e.g., where they sit and who they talk to. What I'm objecting to is the idea that one can tell anything at all from a photo like the one of Putin side-eying Obama. Caught by a camera at the right awkward moment, anyone can be interpreted to be thinking anything. Windows are not the eyes to the soul and people cannot read each others' minds from a distance.

• metatron
    metatron

Understood..... but there is a surprizing context here. And "losing face" is a very Chinese concept.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-flight-tests-new-stealth-jet-during-obama-visit/

Obama visits to talk free trade - and China moves forward with a free trade zone that excludes the US. And they allow highly inflammatory prominent blogs about the US (as discussed in the NY Times)

And they test the new stealth fighter party made from plans they stole from the US' F-35 program - while the visit is taking place !

I am simply astonished by this bizarre "blindspot" activity about the rise of China in regard to the almost deferential behavior of US officials. They obsess about Putin and ISIS and seem oblivious to the seriousness of what will confront them in the near future

metatron

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

That's interesting about the flight test. Some people also thought that the date of Russia's FOAB test in 2007 was interesting (9/11).

As far as the U.S. focus on Russia rather than China, could it be that they don't think China is as likely to become an aggressor as Russia? That being said, I think we can be confident that they are keeping a close eye on China even if they don't talk about China a lot. But China is not making actual threatening moves like taking over the Ukraine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit