I'm thinking of going back

by Spectre 22 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I love the thread title! Very tricky....hehe

You got me "real good......"

• smiddy
    smiddy

Hey ! my family and I have been out 20 years also , maybe we could start a 20 year club of ex jw`s , LOL

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome to the forum SoJo16 , we hope you enjoy what you find here. I look forward to hearing more from you .

smiddy

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Welcome SoJo16!

• steve2
    steve2

If the men in my congregation had only worn tight pants, I might have stayed.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

There was only ONE guy in my congregation that I would"ve liked to have seen in tight pants. Or preferably no pants. All the rest wore the usual thrift-store reject outfits. The Witnesses definitely don't have the top specimens of male sexual attractiveness. Give me a tattooed, shaved-head guy and i'm happy.

• blondie
    blondie

masonic ring holy scriptures

Choose a finger on which to wear your Masonic signet ring. Married men typically wear their Masonic ring on the right hand. The little finger, as opposed to the ring finger, is a popular choice.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how_5529709_wear-masonic-ring.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vde4s6dH-yA

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Wear assless chaps.

• laverite
    laverite

HAHAHA on the chaps comment punkofnice!

• Spectre
    Spectre

Hey, welcome to the forum SoJo16!

LisaRose- unfortunately the link is dead so undoubtably I'm missing some fine styles.

Laverite- so you want me to go full Spinal Tap on them and get the biggest cucumber I can find and stuff down my pants? Or maybe a salami that goes down to my knees.

Blondie- I wonder if I can get one of those with the batsignal on it.

Punk- I'll consider it...

Funny how the most "worldly" attire I ever wore that caused a stir was back in the 80's. A white suit with a black shirt and one of those leather ties with spikes on it. So rebellious!

And I 20 years club. I like it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit