The 'Generation' is BACK!

by nicolaou 15 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

****Moody Blue*****
    How are you? I have been worried about you! You have been on my heart and in my prayers, I hope all is well with you If you need anything feel free to email me.
    wendy
    Sorry you can back to your thread now, sorry for the interupt

• TR
    TR

larc,

I've been running the microphones at the meetings for 120 years. I know you're talkin' 'bout. Man, you should've seen brother Russell. He would grab the mic on my way to give it to someone else, and just ramble on about pyramids. Wassup with the pyramids anyway?

TR

• ianao
    ianao
    Wassup with the pyramids anyway?

Russell was just as interested in the pyramids as his masonic friends were. Remember! They show the divine plan of God, along with the sacred wheat.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Sheesh, Nic....your including the quote that I made on your site about this issue has now given notice to everyone that I post on sites that the faithful have labelled as "apostate".

My reputation is ruined!! It's ruined, I say!! [>:(]

• JAVA
    JAVA

I wonder when the Tower will get back to the No Kids advice again?

"Today there is a great crowd of people who are confident that a destruction of even greater magnitude is now imminent. The evidence is that Jesus' prophecy will shortly have a major fulfilment, upon this entire system of things. This has been a major factor in influencing many couples to decide not to have children at this time. They have chosen to remain childless so that they would be less encumbered to carry out the instructions of Jesus Christ to preach the good news of God's kingdom earth wide before the end of this system comes. - Matt.24:14." (Awake!, Nov. 8, 1974, p. 11)

"...mark the words of Jesus, which definitely seem to discourage the bearing of children immediately before or during Armageddon: "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days - Matt. 24:19... It would therefore appear that there is no reasonable or Scriptural injunction to bring children into the world immediately before Armageddon, where we now are." (The Watcthower, Nov. 1, 1938, p. 324)

I think it was W C Fields who said, "A man who hates kids can't be all bad." Maybe the Witnesses had a Bible study with him!

---JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

Edited by - JAVA on 23 February 2001 16:16:56

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

RED!!
    My dear, dear Red. How the devil are you?
    It's great to meet a familiar face in here!!

As for your reputation, heck that was wrecked ages ago you ol' horse you!!

Nic'

http://communities.msn.co.uk/altJehovahsWitnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit