Weekend of November 15-16 "Outrageous sock day at your local KH!"

by Separation of Powers 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

I am encouraging everyone here to go out a buy some OUTRAGEOUS socks for next week's meetings. Make a statement! Thank you to poster oppostate for the idea!!!

Not just red, not just orange, make a statement! Be Bold! If you go to a meeting this weekend, make it count!

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Done

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I would, but it would require that I go to the store and buy some socks expressly for this purpose, which would probably be damaging to what I'm trying to accomplish with my wife (i.e. it would put me squarely in the "defiant attitude" box which isn't where I want to be).

I'm thinking of going the other direction and wearing white socks with a black suit. When questioned I can just say I wasn't sure where to draw the line on colorful socks, so I just went colorless.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Tight pants and socks!! And to really freak them out wear some shiny Stacy Adams!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

OEJoe, I love the white socks with black pants idea.........it's Apostasy that cannot be called apostasy. Well done!

p.s. EVERYONE who is brave enough to go through with this.........we need PHOTOS!!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Next week, Spanx for men (and the women too).

Seriously, you should wear loud socks and loud ties also if it helps you get through the drudgery. Also consider t-shirts with a message on them under a dark shirt. You can laugh at the message everytime a point close to that message comes from the platform.

There are t-shirts about "mentally diseased" and "Sparlock" or wear tamer ones.

• blondie
    blondie

I knew several brothers that were allergic to the black dye in socks so wore white socks. The elders were on their case all the time.

• steve2
    steve2

Deeper and deeper into this time of the end, with the Great Tribulation hotly breathing down your necks, avoid at all costs colored socks.

And you were expecting Satan to mislead and defile you with more blatant sins of the flesh.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Excellent, Steve2. He is a crafty one, no? Sox and Spanx and SkinnyPants are truly paving the road out of paradise.......

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I'm going to wear the tightest mist homosexual socks I can find and the most colourful pants.

Will that work?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit