Anthony Morris The Third

by Yondaime 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• erbie
    erbie

I watched the video on youtube and yes, he's a bloody idiot.

Self rightous, naïve fool that makes a complete idiot of himself but who actually thinks he sounds clever.

Its just as well he's on the governing body of watchtowerdom because I can't think of any other use for him.

Bloody idiot!!!

• aintenoughwiskey
    aintenoughwiskey

At an elders meeting somewhere:

Elder A: You know brother kiss ass is doing well, 30 hours per month, his bible studies take up the back two rows! He is annointed, and the GB calls him regularly for clarification on doctrinal points. He donated 5k the other week, I think he could be an asset to the congragation as a servant!

Elder B: That's all true, but brothers, you recall ToMo3's talk about the socks, argyle is a no no!

• sir82
    sir82

If I'm Zalkin or Simons or another child abuse attorney, I'd forget about subpoenaing Losch.

Get Morris on the stand.

I don't think he could help himself from spewing a spittle-speckled rant if cross-examined astutely.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

2 Tim 3: But know this, in the last days, people will be hard to deal with..............Wearing colourful socks......not marrying Ministerial Servants

....wearing spanx, er spandex and arousing the male members at Bethel. Because of this, lateness will occur. Having children that are failures.

From these turn away. (AM3 translation)

• sparky1
    sparky1

"NO more socks to be given to me as gifts. I only accept a GREEN HANDHAKE after I give a talk. I can pick out my out Goddamn Theocratically approved socks.....THANK YOU!!!!!!" - A.M. III

• UFCFan
    UFCFan

Listening to this guy ramble about what he thinks we should wear is sickening and even worse is that my parents seem to think he's a genius who's in touch with what we need to know. *facedesk*

• fredPotato
    fredPotato

Oh Tony, he is so obsessed with brother’s tight pants and so ‘jealous’ of sister’s jogging clothes that it makes me wonder if he really hasn’t a rather controversial sexual orientation in secret! Think about it.

• BU2B
    BU2B

How are his comments on clothing not "man made" laws? How is wearing workout clothes to work out inappropiate? How was his talk NOT pharasiacal? Can a honest dub say that he resembles Jesus more than the Scribes and Pharisees?

• BU2B
    BU2B

Even strong counsel can be given with a loving tone. Tony the turd has an obvious condescending disdain for the Rank and File. He should be trying to build people up, not tear them down.

How is spandex talked about, yet common kindness and love and good qualities are not??

The WT would never print that jogging pants are unacceptable while Jogging. I cannot get over the arrogance that one "imperfect man" thinks he can tell other grown adults what to wear. Its one thing to give counsel on what to wear to bethel or the KH. Now they are branching out into everyday clothing. The control grows.

Why is being tardy to "morning worship" more important than helping the sick or lonely.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Mark 7:13

Thus you make the word of God invalid by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like this.”

1 John 4:8

Whoever does not love has not come to know God because God is love.

Lamentations 3:31-33

For Jehovah will not cast us off forever.
    Although he has caused grief, he will also show mercy according to his abundant loyal love.
    For it is not in his heart to afflict or grieve the sons of men.

2 Corinthians 9:7

Let each one do just as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

AMIII (paraphrasing from memory) after talking about inactive ones being blood guilty:

And they say "god will understand" - that's not any god that I know!

Yep, looks like the word of god is invalid in his mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit