Anthony Morris The Third

by Yondaime 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Yondaime
    Yondaime

When I heard AM3 was going to speak I was ecstatic to hear this lunatic embarass himself. After the propaganda indoctrination session, a relative asked me what my spiritual goals were, I told em I want to become a servant before I turn 23 so I could get laid. Lmfao

This AM3 guy is f***ing crazy, and the worst part is my family was nodding in agreement with this clown during the final talk.

WTF? Tight pants? Really?? I thought that John Cedars vid with AM3 mentioning tight pants was a one time thing.

Guys please tell me your reactions and what you grasped from the zone meeting

• LogCon
    LogCon

You may hear him say something embarrassing, but he will never be embarrassed. That would require him being aware that he said or did something stupid. I don't think Anthony Morris III has that degree of comprehension.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

It sounds like ALL of his comments would embarrass anyone with a brain and a conscience.

Tight pants, spandex, omg colored socks?? Must marry MS/Eldumb, must be MS by 23, must must must must....gag.

Thinking of ways to bring up these things with pio daughter...surely this is the best "open your eyes" opportunity presented in quite some time.

AM3 is nuts.

• Zordino
    Zordino

He's the gift that keeps on giving.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

And his statements not to be mad at him because it comes from the bible, because it's from God.

Oh lmao the spanx comments. Rotfl.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

What's the deal with the prohibition against 'colored socks'???? Is that now an unwritten rule? Did Anthony Morris the Turd address that important issue in a recent talk?? If so, another example of the GB's depth of thinking.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

NAVYTOWN, Yes that IS a very deep subject. Socks. What kind of socks are proper for True Christians?

So since "Colored" socks are un-christian should Brothers only wear WHITE SOCKS on the stage?

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

omg. Colored socks. I remember when colored *shirts* was a big, confusing and potentially stumbling ordeal for brothers.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

If I ever decided to attend a JW meeting, I would for sure wear some 'colored' and 'patterned' socks, just to irritate the Elders. Should they have the gall to criticize them, I would reply: 'Where in the Bible does it mention the color of a person's socks??? People in Biblical days wore sandals. Should I wear those instead in order to be properly Biblical???' I hope those here who still attend meetings will wear colored socks to the upcoming meetings and report to us exactly how the Elders handle the 'problem'.

• Zordino
    Zordino

The FDS got this live streaming 'spirit' directed revelation about coloured socks straight from Jesus. Or perhaps the GB has now fired Jesus and got this straight from big J. Any whoo, this is what they mean by the deep spiritual truths and the light getting brighter and brighter. J is not concerned with aprox 9,000 children who die every day around the world from hungar and disease or saving a bus full of JW's who crashed while going to a convention killed and injured them... NO NO NO He's concerned about the colour and pattern of your socks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit