Year 3: Personal Experiences

by Londo111 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

http://youtu.be/nNnabT9x5LM?list=PLyNx0oM_bmgDObKrZeV2TAX1jZdQUaGY8

This is my third year since I signed up on JWN and I wanted to do something a bit different--a slight unmasking of sorts and greet everyone face to face. Even with the help of a few notes, this is rambling, raw, and by no means the best personal experience video out there. I’m not really great in this venue, but I did want to say hello, and hopefully convey what’s in my heart.

As to any JWs out there who are just beginning your research into the 'truth about the truth':

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/285147/1/e2809cThe-Gentile-times-have-ended3b-their-kings-have-had-their-day-e2809d

• steve2
    steve2

I look forward to viewing it when I am at home. Thanks Londo111!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Welcome! You look more like Vir Cotto to me but it's all good lol. - from a huge B5 fan

• Londo111
    Londo111

Steve2: Thanks...but set your expectations low.

Baltar: Ha! I relate to Vir quite a bit. And my best friend reminded me greatly of Lennier...he's the person who introduced me to Babylon 5.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Londo, great to put a face on that avatar! Stay strong.

Eden

• scary21
    scary21

Loved your video. You come across as very heartfelt and humble. You have great hair, and all this time I thought you were bald. Lol

Sherry

• Londo111
    Londo111

EdenOne: Thanks.

Sherry: Double thanks! Well, in this organization one has some hairraising experiences. I'm suprised I am not bald sometimes to...I've often wanted to pull my hair out at the insanity of it all.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I already know your sweet face and personality from Facebook. Oh, and you do have nice hair! Thank for making the video.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I already know your sweet face and personality from Facebook. Oh, and you do have nice hair! Thank for making the video.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Jamie: Thanks so much. I think you were on of the first that reached out to me on JWN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit