Are All Christians Appointed as a Watchman?

by Chris Tann 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

not to mention, what does galations 1 vs 7,8,9 say? this is not the message that jws proclaim, nor can they.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Nope ... Ezequiel was a major Prophet appointed as Watchman for ISRAEL ... of course the Watchtower declares itseld the new SPIRITUAL ISRAEL and everything in the OT and NT is about them ... LOL ...

The preaching of the Gospel or Good News started here ..

Form Luke 4

....., he found the place where it is written:

18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
    because he has anointed me
    to proclaim good news to the poor.
    He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
    and recovery of sight for the blind,
    to set the oppressed free,
    19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” [f]

As followers of Jesus we are to continue preaching/bringing that message to the whole world. A message of love, hope, grace, freedom, heaven, LIFE.

All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

My advise is to get a bible with Jesus' words in red. Read only the red parts. Then see if you find there the obsessions of the Watchtower CORPORATION or if really Jesus backs up that CORPORATION in general. IF you seek the truth, who are you going to believe JESUS or the Watchtower CORPORATION of NEW YORK CITY.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Ask some of the old timer bethelites on this site about the watchmen at bethel and how they used to carry weapons.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit