Caleb & Sofia have Mormon cousins

by wifibandit 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I love to ride bikes and Mormon girls are hot!!! I'll convert!!

DD

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This is so unbelievable and it supports my wife's view that JW and mormon will merge someday.

It's impossible they are so stupid to copy and past. There must be a plan isn't it?

G.

• alexandre
    alexandre

IT IS INTERESTING BUT I THINK SOPHIA AND CHALEB CARTOON IS NOT A COPY! BUT THE IDEA OF TO USE VIDEOS AND CARTOONS TO PROMOTE THEIR DOCTRINES IS!

• Island Man
    Island Man

Maybe Watchtower hired the same marketing and rebranding consultants that the Mormon's did.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The Rothschilds will soon find out that the 3 main religions they own (Mormins, Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses) have already peaked and will start to implode within the next few years, whether they aggressively pursue youth retention strategies or not.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Oh Gawd, I mean Oh my gawd. Is this what we have come to?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Next they will be exchanging majic underwear.

Rub a Dub

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Are these OFFICIAL Mormon books, or just written by someone who is a Mormon?

Are these characters on their websites etc?

I just researched it...here is a link to their website: (little friends section)

https://www.lds.org/friend/online-activities/videos/little-friends?lang=eng

there is videos about "visiting the temple" and "praying anytime"

See the similarities!!!??!?

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

this Mormon stuff

https :// www . lds . org / friend / online - activities / videos / little - friends ? lang = eng

looks like shit compared to JW stuff

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

inside, I took a look at this site, both of these groups are drinking from the same well. Determining who came first is somewhat irrelevent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit