Trolley Witnessing with Laika from JWN

by KateWild 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Well Kate i remember when they had a watchtower about apostates being mentally deranged. We both know it's the reverse.

I am surprised so many J.Ws ignor you. I guess you have made a name for yourself with the elders ?

• KateWild
    KateWild

I guess you have made a name for yourself with the elders ?-NHAH

hahaha our circuit is very gossipy and everyone that knows me, knows I am df'd. I don't know about apostate though as I don't talk to anyone about TTATT and just stick to my personal situation. But JWStruggle, Eric, interviewed me and put my JC on youtube. LOL.....I still say I am not an apostate though lol, I am an ex JW.

Kate xx

• Simon
    Simon

I think it's a great approach - people are way more likely to listen to what someone is saying if it's done in a friendly approachable way.

If someone is thinking of leaving the WTS we don't want them to think of "us" as a bunch of aggressive people who were shouting at them. They'd be far less likely to seek out the support of such people.

Oh, KateWild, an admitted Asperberger's Syndrome, was more than polite than I was. This is the revealed truth from utter fools. You are so small. People such as yourselves give dissidence a bad name.

BOTR: Why do you have to continually be so insulting of others and put them down all the time?

• Laika
    Laika

I can confirm that Kate was indeed polite. Her aspergers is barely noticeable anyway. It was a great visit. :)

Band, are you ok?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi KateWild, You did great! Kindness, self-assuredness, happiness, and respectfulness are the best ways to break through to a JW's authentic persona.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Kate, nice is the way to go. That doesn't mean doormat, it just means . . . nice! I hope I would handle things as you are, but when I left, and was announced as DA'd, I was afraid to talk to anyone because I knew they would reject me-they were already looking straight through me as if I were invisible. I admire that you aren't allowing people to do that to you WHILE you are still being kind.

As to BOTR, there seems to be a lot of defensive posturing in her posts at times. I have enjoyed many of her posts over the years and I hope everything is ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit