HOW MANY drones allowed round an apathy trolley?

by hamsterbait 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I saw SEVEN the other day - the girls on one side the men on the other. in witless la la land the men usually only bother talking to the sistahs if they are young and want sex. A couple of them were drinking their Starbucks.

So for every hour, 7 of "preaching" can be counted. Truly jehoobie is expanding the work in this final part of the end of the VERY end of the end of the time of the end!!

What is the biggest number you have seen gaggling around them?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Interesting. So the Literature Cart has become the marker for social gatherings. Actually, this makes sense. 2 dubs look out for pedestrians who approach from the west side of the sidewalk while 2 dubs look for those approaching from the east. Whenever pedestrians approach, these "lookouts" will alert the remaining 3 dubs who will then position themselves such that cart is completely blocked from view. Then, they can all go home and send random texts to increase their Return Visit numbers and enjoy a higher status in the congregation. Brilliant!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

7? Hahahahahahaha that's bleedin' hilarious! I remember when the overlords used to balk at more than 2 to a door.

There are 2 apathy trolleys in my city and the JWs either stand around gassing to each other with their backs to the public or sit on the public benches looking lagubrious.

Hilarious!

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

** Word of The Dayyyyy * = Lagubrious.

" mournful, dismal, or gloomy, especially in an affected, exaggerated, or unrelieved manner"

• bemused
    bemused

I think it's spelt lugubrious (UK anyway). Good word though.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

You're right it's 'lugubrious'.......................I am just imperfect men

• stillin
    stillin

Oh, boy! Lugubrious! Does THAT ever fit!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I still wonder what happened to the exuberance of the witness work(tm)?

The trolleys are an indication of total apathy instead of zeal(tm).

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Hey Punk! Did you get a new thesaurus?

Doc

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

DOC - Nah, I use google

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit