Memorial Partakers

by Yondaime 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You guys are being judgmental. Do you think that Tornapart or Raypublisher or myself are mentally ill?? There is big difference between having a mental illness and being lied to by religious authorities. I used to think asleep dubs must be mental, but I am not so sure that I can make that call. They have just been lied to. It's terribly difficult to unravel all the WT BS, and that's assuming you detect it.

You don't have to be mentally ill to partake after reading the NT without WTgoggles. I started to partake because I knew something was wrong with Jwism. I will admit that the voice telling me I was different, was probably my subconscious during my awakening. Since I believed the bible, the "logical" thing was to ignore the GB.

It could be that partakers are on the increase because many are trying to awaken. They see the cold corporate nature of the WTBTS and the hypocrisy. If they are still operating under the belief that the WTBTS is the TRUE religion, that creates immense stress, which causes odd behavior. That doesn't necessarily mean you have a mental illness.

Cognitive dissonance can cause some bat-shit crazy behavior, but it doesn't mean you are mentally ill.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit