Small (tiny) victories

by disposable hero of hypocrisy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

GTTM - I Lol'd when I read your comment "Maybe around 88" .. Awesome. (sorry if it wasn't meant to be funny) (it was though)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I laid the foundation for the news of these cases to register with a JW I was talking to a while ago. I got her to agree on the proper procedure and how proper protection should be in place for the vulnerable.

When this stuff gets really public here in the U.K I am going to rub it in, that her beloved Org failed miserably in the past, and still does.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

brilliant.

• KateWild
    KateWild

DHOH,

Well done. Over this past year I can notice a change in your approach. I think you have accepted your position, and learning to tread more carefully. It's really nice you are being listened to now. Kate xx

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Cheers Kate. It's taken me a long time to assimilate all the new information, (adopts yoda voice - strong the indoctrination is, in this one), but I'm much more ready to make a defense now. To all newbies to ttatt, HOLD UP, do NOT spout your mouth off, know your subject before you say anything. It's no good saying somethings not right without being able to show exactly why it isn't. I've still got a long way to go but I'm getting there.

• KateWild
    KateWild

HOLD UP, do NOT spout your mouth off,-DHOH

hahaha if only we could go back and unsay what we said lol, but it just doesn't work that way. There exist mouth spouters and I was one. Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit